BY GRACO

Graco s highback turbobooster child car seat is the booster children pick as often as parents. Kids love hide away cup holders and "big kid" design features, especially the height adjustable head support and padded, height-adjustable armrests. Parents love that it helps keep children safe. It has eps, energy absorbing foam, and open loop belt guides to help ensure proper seat belt positioning. It easily converts to a backless booster seat, for years of use. . â . â â â â â â â â the graco highback turbobooster child car seat helps safely transport your big kid from 30-100 lbs. And from 38 57 inches... see more...

Joanna G.
Long Beach, CA
I didn't like that in this car seat booster my son can't take a nap without his head being all slumped over . I do t like it at all for that reason .
Lisa W.
Two of my kids have had this seat, and they love(d) it. It's easy to travel with and comfortable for them to sit in. I trust the Graco Brand.
frances m.
For being the first car seat that I ever assemble it wasn't that friendly. Also we I bought it the girl in the store told me it was red, I did buy it for my stepson (late in the night, and probably very tired too hahaha), next day, sunlight, car seat is pink!!!! I had to return it and change it for the gray one.

Once assembled it's very easy to use and he loves it because it's very comfortable.