Graco Headwise 70 Convertible Car Seat featuring Safety Surround - uploaded by Kendra A.

BY GRACO

Rebate offer: receive $25 off graco car seats and travel systems over $99 with mail-in rebate. Visit www.target.com/graco25 for more information. . â . â see more...

Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this car seat. It's very easy to install, due to the bubble on the side. It has great neigh and weight limits for rear facing, and I was able to keep my tall guy RFing 4 years which was my long term goal
The only complaint I have is the straps are near impossible to tighten in rear facing mode while installed in the car. Forward facing I have no yet had an issue. I believe they fixed this issue, however, in the newer seats.

All in all I am very happy with this seat, and I use it as my main seat.
Ashley B.
We have this car seat for our two-year-old and plan to buy the same one when our younger son gets a bit bigger. ( we like the convenience of the infant seat for smaller babies who still sleep when we're out.) The seat is well designed, can be forward or rear facing and it fits into our two door Toyota Yaris! That was one of our biggest concerns was finding a car seat that would fit in our small car. This one is great and just feels more padded and comfortable.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
We have this car seat for both of our daughters and love it! It's a bit bulky, so your vehicle definitely needs to be considered. Other than that, the only thing I would change about it is to have more recline options! This seat is a great option for extended rearfacing - our three year old daughter is in the 90th percentile for height and she still has plenty of room to grow before we have to turn her around.
Brittni Y.
Bremerton , WA
Love love love his seat. We have had two! My daughter rear faced till 3.5 and still had a few lbs before she maxed it out! My son is 32 lbs and 2 and has a lot longer before he maxes it out. I love the specs of this seat. So comfy never had an issue and easy to instal
Rachel W.
Glenfield, NY
I can't say enough great things about this car seat. It is beyond worth every penny. It is a breeze to install and is great for extended rear facing. My three year old is happily rear facing in this car seat and is nowhere near the height limit, and has about 10 lbs to go before he reaches the weight limit. Fits great in small cars as well
asset n.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased for an extra car seat but was highly disappointed when the head of my child leaned forward. It wasn't due to the installation because I read the directions several times and reinstalled to fix. My son hated this seat!
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I cant even tell you how great these car seats are. My dad got my son this when he was born and it has been absolutely amazing. I recommend it to all parents.
Kasey K.
We love this seat!! A lot of padding for comfort and safety and really isn't so huge and bulky that it takes up an entire row in your vehicke
Heather P.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great extended rear facing seat. It will easily get most if not all children to 4 rear facing. Defintally worth the money.
Jaclyn W.
Warminster, PA
This car seat is awesome, I love it! All good things to say about it. I definitely recommend this seat to all parents/grandparents.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
What are the weight ranges for these?