BY GRACO

Find car seats and boosters at Target.com! Graco backless booster seat - tavin see more...

Shayauna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We got the pink one for the little girl I nanny. She LOVES it. It's really simple to put in and out of all the different vehicles we have to use it in and she loves having a cup holder.
Shani H.
Smyrna, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this booster seat with my 2nd grader in a different color pattern. It is lightweight so if we need to remove it. I also like the cup holders since our family is always on the go.
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like be this booster seat I use it with My older son. Very compact and easy to use. I would recommended buying this product.