Graco Glider LX Gliding Swing - Peyton

Keep your baby cozy and content with a graco glider lx gliding swing. This graco baby swing has an innovative gliding motion that matches the movement of your nursery glider. It cuddles your baby with a plush seat that as removable infant supports. Itâ also vibrates to relax your little one and plays music or nature sounds to keep him or her entertained.â this infant swingâ takes up about 40% less room that other baby swings, allowing you to save space. You can plug it in or use batteries (sold separately).â plus, it comes in the stylish peyton pattern, which mixes and matches easily with other graco baby gear. see more...

fam s.
visalia, CA
Received this as a gift. It was already set up by our friend when it was gifted to us, so we didn’t have to set it up. My baby loved this, I wouldn’t have been able to survive the first couple months. My baby slept in it day and night and during his naps. I would try to put him in something else and he just wouldn’t have it. I love that it has different speeds of rocking. Secured belts and music to help relax and soothe him. He’s now 9 months and he still lays in it only to watch his favorite movie. Lol. It has a plug to the wall so you can choose to plug it to the wall or it also has a space for batteries if you decide not to use the plug. It’s comfortable, and has an adjustable back of how high or low you want it. I would recommend!
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
My baby hated it. I love the idea it was very easy to put together and gently glided instead of how a swing goes fast and side to side but my baby would not allow me to put him down at all if would baby is content being put down then I would get this over a regular swing
Michelle T.
Bowling Green, OH
I don't think anyone in my house would've lived through the first 4 months without this! It was helpful on so many levels. First, the vibration helped our very gassy baby. Second, the rocking helped baby fall asleep when in use. Lastly, the array of sound choices helped soothe baby.

My only frustration is it's not very sturdy. We only used this for a few months. Last month, I took it out to allow a friend to use with her infant and it was very rickety and loud.
Angela M.
The instructions were not the easiest to follow for putting it together. I actually hated it at first because the swing barely moved once my little seven pound baby was in it. I was ready to return it until we went over the instructions again and saw that maybe I had put one of the swing seems in backwards. Once we flipped it around, the swing works great! Last night was the first time my baby slept for four hours straight! It has six speeds, plays music or a bunch of different sound that are designed to soothe. He likes the heartbeat sound best.
Candis E.
Portage, MI
I was not a fan of the movement of the glider. I got this instead of a swing and was disappointed to find that it only did the one back-and-forth motion. There are many products that do multiple swinging and gliding motions, but this is not one of them. I also went through two of these gliders- the motor burnt out on the first and I ordered a replacement. If I had to do it over, I would get a traditional swing instead of this.
Alia R.
We could have not lived without this thing for the first 4-5 months! My daughter still loves it at 6 months! She loves the different nature sounds and playing with the puppy dogs.
Taylor O.
Horatio, AR
I absolutely loved this thing. I literally cried when my little man go too big for it. We used it every single night since the night we brought him home!
Sarah A.
My son loved this glider throughout the first year. He still loves laying in his crib and listening to the white noise.
Renata A.
Woooow 5 estrelas com certeza . Um produto maravilhoso, pratico , confortavel e seguro ! Os bebés vao adorar e você tambem !
Sarah A.
Does anyone know the names of the classical music the glider plays? Is there a list of songs? I've tried with no luck.
Katie S.
Dixon, KY
Does this really work better than a swing? My son hates a swing so I thought about buying one. Is the prices good?
Katie S.