Graco® FastAction™ Fold Travel System uploaded by Mariah G.

BY GRACO

Experience the convenience of the one-second fold, with Graco’s FastAction Fold Click Connect Travel System. This lightweight stroller features a one-second, one-hand fold, so that it’s easy to bring with you at a moment’s notice and your other hand is always free to comfort your child. It includes a pivoting child’s tray with cupholder, an extra-large storage basket, parent’s tray with two deep cupholders and is self-standing when folded. It includes the SnugRide Click Connect 30 infant car seat, one of America’s top-rated infant car seats. The FastAction Fold Click Connect Travel System is perfect for your adventures with baby.

• Includes Graco's top-rated SnugRide Click Connect 30 Infant Car Seat
    • Click Connect technology provides a one-step, secure attachment of infant car seat to stroller
    • One-second, one-hand fold
    • Multi-position reclining seat for baby's comfort
    • Locking front swivel wheels with suspension for easier maneuverability
    • Extra-large basket to hold all your essentials
    • Parent's tray with storage & 2 cup holders for on-the-go convenience
    • Child's tray with cup holder pivots for no-fuss stroller entry
    • Lightweight, sturdy frame so it's easier to take on-the-go
    • Canopy shades your child and peek-a-boo window keeps you connected
    • Stroller holds child up to 50 lbs.
    • Convertible 3 or 5-point harness grows with your child

Shaniece D.
    Carteret
    This stroller is great! I loved it so much when I used it for my first child, I bought it for my second.  It is lightweight and the fast action fold is quick and convenient.  The carrier underneath is roomy. I still attach the car seat to the stroller, so I’m not sure if that provides extra height to pack things, but either way you won’t be disappointed with the amount of space provided. I bought the Nessy color scheme and it’s beautiful! The purple is just what I was looking for.  It comes with the base which is easy to put in the vehicle. The stroller is also easy to assemble. The stroller is durable. I’ve taken my children on walks all over and used this stroller on different surfaces without an issue.  My daughter loves her car seat and finds it comfortable - from what I can tell. :) I trust both of my children to ride in Graco car seats. Graco products are a staple on my registry. I believe this travel system is a great value and would recommend anyone to purchase it.
    Darelia A.
    As a first time mom, I researched for the right stroller. Nothing too big and bulky and something that was convenient. This was it!! Super easy to use. Even with one hand, because let’s face it, moms don’t have 8 arms like everyone thinks we do, but we manage. Enough storage room for my big ol’ diaper bag and has two cup holders to hold my mom fuel aka iced coffee.
    Sofia C.
    Westminster
    Amazing product easy to use and carry around one of the best stollers it has held up so we'll I have used it for 3 children and just gave it to my sister for her new born it's been a years since I gave it to her and it's still in great condition practically new 100% worth the price
    Kirstin W.
    West Jordan, UT
    Purchased at: Target
    I got this system in the grey color. I love how fast you can fold up the stroller. They make it really easy for you to quickly put it away. The car seat is not too heavy and attaches to the base and stroller nicely.
    Kristyn A.
    Kelso, TN
    Great system and easy to use. Love how i can just transfer the car seat to the stroller with a simple click. The stroller has a lot of storing compartments and cup holders for me and the baby!
    Angel A.
    Good travel system. The seat is light weight and easy to install. The stroller is fairly easy to get set up. The wheels ride nicely! I am happy with it. I do find that seat sits a little to straightup for my prefrance though
    karen Z.
    Port Arthur, TX
    My stroller is lightweight! I love that it folds out very easily. It’s pretty narrow, so I fit pretty much anywhere. I got the combo pack that came with the stroller and car seat. My baby is now 6 months and I’m still using the car seat. It wasn’t too big or too small. Easy to clean. And it was right about $120. So the price wasn’t too bad. Overall great product.
    Artrice F.
    Mount Morris, MI
    For the cost, I cannot be mad at having a travel system that was with my 4 pound 3 ounce baby from the hospital and on. Even though he's still a little bit small for the stroller alone, the fact that i can quickly "click" connect the carseat into it...PURE PERFECTION! If I ever have another baby in the future I will definitely get another.
    Crystal J.
    Peabody, MA
    Mega Parent Expert Level 1
    This is the first and only stroller I’ve used as a first time mom. Overall, it is an affordable, easy-to-use stroller and car seat combo. I do wish I had splurged a little and gotten a nicer model. There’s nothing super wrong with it; but it doesn’t glide very smoothly and there isn’t much storage space. You get what you pay for.
    Susannah G.
    Long Beach , MS
    Purchased at: Target
    Being first time parents the procurement of items is very overwhelming. I’m glad we made the right decision with our travel system. We are able to move baby in and out of the car with ease. The stroller opens with the pull of a handle and closes as easily. And they fit in a Two door coupe, which is a definite bonus! Our baby seems to like both his car seat and sitting in the stroller on his own. My only complaint is lack of padding on the stroller. When baby falls asleep the recline doesn’t go back far enough. But all in all it’s a great system.
    Jane N.
    Mega Parent Expert Level 1
    Is this a stroller where the car seat can lock onto the stroller?
    Taylor S.
    Delphi, IN
    Mega Parent Expert Level 2
    Can anyone explain, or take a picture of the manual's explanation on how to put the seat forward? My boy wants to sit up and I'd rather not buy a whole new stroller.

Amazon