BY GRACO #10 in Strollers

• Accepts all Graco® Click Connect infant car seats with a secure one-step attachment
  • One-second, one-hand fold with automatic storage lock is self-standing when folded; air-filled rubber tires for suspension
  • 3 wheel stroller features locking front swivel wheel that provides an easy transition from strolling to jogging; reflectors for added low-light visibility
  • Multi-position reclining seat; child’s tray with cup holder pivots or removes for no-fuss stroller entry; extra-large, expandable canopy with peek-a-boo window; convertible 3 or 5-point harness
  • Deluxe parent's tray featuers a unique smartphone cradle, 2 deep cup holders and a covered storage compartment; extra-large storage basket to hold all your essential

• Graco® FastAction™ Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller Lo...2 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • Graco Graco® FastAction™ Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroll...3 Answers
Graco® FastAction™ Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller

Start your review of Graco® FastAction™ Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Whitney H.
Hot Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My FAVORITE stroller (we’ve got three different strollers at our house). This stroller is sturdy, great suspension, smooth ride for baby, has cup holders for baby & mom, basket on bottom, & infant car seat clicks in! Plus seat reclines for nap time 🙌🏽. The only downside is the size & weight. It fills up the entire back hatch of my jeep & it’s pretty heavy for me to lift on my own- but even taking that into consideration, I would buy it again!
Samantha E.
Pinellas Park
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great stroller! Easy to use, even by myself. It instantly folds out upon removing it from your trunk or cargo space, and folds back up with the pull of a strap located beneath the seat cover on the stroller. The back rest is adjustable from a sleeper position to sitting up, depending on your baby's mood. Works well both on the road/sidewalk and off.
Lauren H.
Preston , ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I wish this travel system were lighter. I got it because I read reviews that it was super light and easy to carry but I don’t think this is the case. The car seat is also super difficult to disconnect from the base!Graco Jogging Stroller
Melony T.
Phoenix
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this stroller at first, the big bike style tires make for a really smooth ride for baby. After about a year of infrequent use the front tire no longer swivels, I’m not sure why but it makes it impossible to turn the stroller... very annoying. I haven’t used it in a while because of this.
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Amazing jogging stroller. Easy fold and compact fold (for a jogger) still heavy which is to be expected. This controls great. You can easily jog and push this one handed if needed. My model didn’t fit my phone which was s little bit of a bummer, but still this is the best jogger!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀abbie ⠀.
Jacksonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE this stroller. Honestly it’s amazing! Super easy on me having a c section to quickly close it. I wish opening was just a tad easier but I can’t complain it’s pretty easy still! I do wish it could have a bigger basket and maybe just a tad lighter then it would truly be PERFECT.
Veronica P.
Antioch , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As a first time mom deciding which baby products to use for your first baby is exhausting. So much time and research goes into finding what not only fits your need and budget but is also safe, reliable, and overall a good quality product. After hours and hours of research and going to different stores to try the strollers in person I decide a Graco jogging stroller would be best. I love that the tires are air filled and not the hard rubber ones. I find that it goes over bumpy terrain a lot of easier. It’s a little bulky, even when folded down. But that is the only con I could find. Graco is a brand I now trust and will most likely be using for the rest of my future children.
Jenn R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stroller was an absolute godsend for my daughter who was a preemie and came home on oxygen. It was big enough for her oxygen tank and her other medical equipment to fit in the storage area under the stroller. The price was decent for the quality of the stroller. And we use it very frequently even though my daughter finally does not need oxygen tanks or other equipment. It has an excellent steering capacity and I can maneuver it with one hand if need be. It's easily foldable with one hand as well and fits in the back of my SUV perfectly. It is definitely a must-have for anyone who has a little one with special needs or loves to go hiking or walking great distances.
Vanessa |.
Love the Graco® FastAction™ Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller! Used the infant seat as a car seat, too, for the first three months when we were in family members’ cars. Now our daughter is 2 years old and the jogger still works great during our morning jogs on dirt trails. It’s sturdy and not too big. Works great at Disneyland, too! The storage basket is large, there’s two cup holders, a small compartment for my keys and my iPhone used to fit perfectly, but I upgraded and now the phone slot is too small, but loved it while I used it.
My only ask would be to be able to move the handle back and forth, so I could keep the sun away from my baby’s face when the sun is low. ☀️ Graco® FastAction™ Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller
Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Babies R Us
This stroller was actually really nice, but it broke on the first use. The seat wouldn’t sit upright, and I couldn’t fold it up. Graco was actually really difficult to deal with to get it returned, taking 8 weeks and numerous phone calls. At one point they told me they were waiting for me to send it back, even after I told them it was impossible for me to send it bc it didn’t fold up and wouldn’t even fit in my car. Then they sent someone to pick it up, and he never delivered it to them so they were waiting on that 🙄 The final time I called the guy I spoke to just issued me a refund after I explained everything for the 8th time.

Honestly, I’ll never buy another Graco product again and I don’t recommend them to anyone. Every other product I buy is absolute garbage, including a pair of $300 convertible car seats where only one of the two actually adjusts past the newborn stage.
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
Graco Graco® FastAction™ Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller or evenflo
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I use this jogger without a car seat, or do you have to have a car seat that connects in order for baby to ride?
Olivia S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Rudie T.
Zapata , TX
Question has been deleted
Lauren B.
Winnipeg , MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hi, my best friend is having a baby soon and a group of us is pitching in to get her a car seat/stroller combo. What can you tell me about this one? This is what I've been looking at getting her but I want to make sure it's a good one before getting it.

Macy's