BY GRACO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Experience Graco's new three-wheel travel system featuring a FastAction Fold, a unique, one-second fold. This lightweight stroller not only features a fast fold, but it also has added suspension for a smooth ride, a multi-position reclining seat for... see more...

Review (1)
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I received this set as a baby gift during our baby shower. I chose it on my registry because it received great reviews and I am totally in love with the red color for my son.
It's a great inexpensive bundle for the combo in my opinion. It has a great light weight and easy to fold stroller. I can easy fold it one handed if I had to. Has great big space under and front wheel lock if we were jogging with it.
The car seat is basic it clicks in like every other car seat stroller combo. It has the adjust to size as your baby grows. It also comes with the base for the car so you dont have to worry about bucklingwith seat belt every time.
I did take one star off because I dont like the base for the car seat. It does not come with the red clip to lock and hold the seat belt so it slides around. I had to buy a separate base for my car. But if ur car has the metal hooks to click on to instead then it should be a problem. Overall great buy . Graco FastAction Sport LX Travel System, Car Seat Stroller Combo, Chili Red

back