BY GRACO #73 in Strollers

Find baby strollers at Target.com! The graco fastaction jogger xt click connect jogging stroller travel system includes the ultimate crossover stroller and the snugride click connect 35 infant car seat with stay-in-car base. This jogger stroller combines the comfort and convenience of a typical stroller with the performance and maneuverability of a jogging stroller. It also features the one-second, one-hand fastaction fold. The jogging stroller travel system xt package provides an extra-large weather-proof canopy with uv50 sun protection and an upgraded more comfortable seat for baby.ajogging stroller travel system includes the graco snugride click connect 35. see more...

Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I chose this stroller and car seat because of the value, brand name, and safety features. My husband is a firefighter so the car seat was his biggest "opinion area" when it came to baby supplies. It has worked great and everyone who has her often just bought extra bases for their vehicles so we don't have to transfer it from car to car. The only downside to the stroller is that it takes up a lot of room and is bulky and heavy. However, I drive a big SUV so it isn't an issue, but if you had a smaller vehicle it might be. Smooth ride and great quality product!
Amanda W.
I got this stroller about 3 yrs ago when I had my son. I do like it as it is great for jogging and outdoors. It also folds up very quickly and easily. However if you're just looking to use it when going shopping or other things indoors, I wouldn't recommend it. It's very large and bulky and does take up a lot of room in the trunk. For me, that's not a huge issue because I drive a minivan, but in our car it definitely takes up the whole trunk. It is also pretty heavy and now that I'm dealing with some medical issues it is sometimes hard to lift. The cup holders come out very easily, which is good for washing, but it's very easy to lose them also. The tires seem to lose air kind of quickly, which sucks. And there's a lock button on the front wheel so you can keep it straight instead of have it move and able to steer, which mine keeps locking now. Overall, this is a decent stroller. Mine is a couple yrs old so that could be why I'm having issues.
Emily T.
I got this stroller for my first child. I found myself extremely overwhelmed with options and having never used a stroller before I didn't really know what I wanted.
This stroller is great for a jogger. It has nice maneuverability and I like the storage compartment and the cup-holders. I also really like the functionality of the car seat and the whole "click connect system". It's so easy to use and I like hearing the loud click sound to confirm that it is properly latched.
Cons- The stroller is HEAVY and BIG. Its a great stroller to leave in your garage and it has a nice kickstand that will allow it stand upright. But as far as folding it up and packing it away... that's not its strong suit. Also, forget about going to the mall and strolling through tight spaces. This stroller is meant to be outside.
I also have had trouble with the back not holding the reclined position I select. It moves up and down on my jogs which is undesirable.
The cupholders are nice but they pop out so easily. I've lost one and am really bummed. It was inevitable as they release so easily. Most sippy cups I've used don't fit as well, which I found frustrating.
Awilda C.
To be my first stroller it's great. Easy to open and close, drives smoothly. Now that I have more experience being a mom and seeing what works best for me I wouldn't purchase this stroller again simply because I wished it was smaller now. It's too big, it takes my entire car trunk and I can place anything else back there. The tires lose air very quickly.
Sana C.
Bensalem, PA
I bought this for my first baby two years ago and I still have it. It's super easy and light. You can even ride it with one hand.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this jogging stroller! It's big and roomy for the baby and smooth on the sidewalk and comes with a car seat!
Sana C.
Bensalem, PA
How do you clean this stroller?