BY GRACO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! Experience the convenience of the one-second fold, with Graco's FastAction Fold Click Connect Travel System. This lightweight stroller features a one-second, one-hand fold, so that it's easy to bring with you at a moment's notice and your other hand is always free to comfort your child. It includes a pivoting child's tray with cupholder, an extra-large storage basket, parent's tray with two deep cupholders and is self-standing when folded. It includes the SnugRide Click Connect 30 infant car seat, one of America's top-rated infant car seats. The FastAction Fold Click Connect Travel System. Color: Milan. Gender: Female. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Target
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
I bought this travel system at Target after trying to find one at Babies R Us that was a neutral color. I wanted to be able to reuse my stroller if I had a girl for my next child. I love this system. My In-Laws were in awe of how easy the Click Connect system works. I didn't particularly like the car seat base that came with this (it felt cheap and flimsy) but luckily a friend of mine let us use her Click Connect bases she had. They were much sturdier. The stroller has room for two cup holders, however they are not very deep, and space to throw your phone of keys at the top. The basket at the bottom was big enough to fit my diaper backpack also which was group. Overall smooth ride and folds VERY easily. Wish the front snack tray though would come off more easily when folded.