BY GRACO

Stroller Holds Child Up To 50 Lbs. For Years Of Comfortable Strolling Multi-Position Reclining Seat Lies Flat For Baby's Comfort Convertible 3 Or 5-Point Harness Grows With Your Child Ultra Lightweight Stroller Is Sturdy And Durable For Years Of Use Easy, One-Hand, Compact Fold, Stands When Folded Front Swivel Wheels With Suspension Provide Superior Maneuverability Extra-Large Storage Basket Holds Your Travel Essentials Parent's Tray With Storage & 2 Deep Cup Holders For On-The-Go Convenience Child's Tray With Cup Holder Pivots Or Removes For No-Fuss Stroller Entry Car Seat Features: Top Rated By Leading Consumer Magazines And Publications Rigorously Crash Tested To Meet Or Exceed U.S. Safety Standards Side-Impact Tested Eps, Energy Absorbing Foam Liner Removable Infant Head Support Cushions Baby Helps Keep Baby Secure With The 5-Point Harness see more...

• Did the bar that holds the wheels bend? Mine did n I bare...2 Answers
  • Anybody else love this stroller?5 Answers
Graco FastAction Fold Travel System
  • "I stopped using the car seat when my son was 5 months old because he outgrew it but he is now 2 and I still use the stroller on a daily basis." in 10 reviews
Amy C.
Enfield, CT
I love how these connect together, and even thought we don't use the infant car seat anymore because my son outgrew it, we love the stroller!! Cons are the stroller is a bit chunkier when folded, pro, there's a storage net for your stuff!
Yabrieliz D.
Cranston, RI
I have this stoller and car seat set in the Caraway pattern. I love the ease of opening and closing the stroller with just a pull. One thing I don't really like is when you close the stroller the floor of the compartment underneath doesn't fold with the stroller, you have to push it up yourself so that it will fit in the trunk. It's also pretty big in the trunk, if my trunk was any smaller it probably wouldn't fit, I sometimes have a hard time getting it in on the first try. Other than that the ease of everything is awesome! Price is pretty high also. The associate at BRU hadn't showed me which pricetag went with the set until after I fell in love. I really didn't think anyone would get it for me since it was over $300 with the tax but 4 of my aunt's pitched in to buy it for me for my shower.
Monica G.
My favorite thing about this Graco set is that you can snap the car seat directly into the stroller. My baby was born in the summer and we visited a lot of fairs so this was a huge help! Our baby could sleep comfortably while we went out in the public--fairs, departments stores, on walks, etc. I did not have any problems with the wheels getting stuck. I love the storage compartment beneath the seat because it holds coats, purses, diaper bags, etc. It is a great product and has maintained good condition for use with my next child. The only downside is that it takes up a lot of space in your trunk. However, I prefer the bigger stroller with a storage compartment over the tiny strollers. This product is excellent for newborns through the first years.
Shanna F.
Richmond, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We registered for this system as a gift after watching the demo of the fast action folding in action. My husband and I work different shifts and I knew that we'd often be out running errands alone w/ our 1st child alone. So I wanted something that would help me get her in and out of the car quickly and easily. I've found this product to do just that. She's a little over a year and we still use the car seat for quite a while longer (she's on the small side). The stroller had held up. It holds up very easily. I did find the 5-point harness a bit tedious but it serves a purpose! My kid is secure and I have no hear she can wiggle herself loose while front-facing in the stroller.
Lindsay P.
Bradenton, FL
I got this stroller in the monroe pattern. This is the best stroller I could have asked for. It folds easy and flat (minus the tray) and goes into my car super easy. My old catch up is that the basket underneath is kind of hard for my diaper bag to get in. But I have a big vera bradley bag... it goes in, just a little too tall and so I have to kinda wiggle it into the shorter size basket. Once it's in it's perfect though. Also, there is a step up stroller with bigger, nicer wheels. Normally I wouldn't care, but I'm moving from south jersey to Philadelphia and the bigger wheels would have been a nice touch. But I wasn't thinking about that what I purchased it.
Kristin W.
Alabaster, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As a first time mommy, I have been so back and forth over what brand of stroller/car seat I would buy. After reading the reviews, I went with this model. I haven't been able to use it with my child yet, as he doesn't come into the world for another 8 weeks, but I have been getting myself familiar with it, making sure I can get the car seat in and out of the stroller without any issues. It's so easy to use, easy to store, and easy to maneuver in and out of tight places. Definitely the best choice I have made so far in my pregnancy, aside from my OB!
Clarissa B.
I stopped using the car seat when my son was 5 months old because he outgrew it but he is now 2 and I still use the stroller on a daily basis. I love how it folds up easily so I can just leave it near the door for when we go out or put it in the closet with room to spare. The sun screen on the stroller is also a great thing to have. I love that I can peek down at my boy while walking to check how he's doing without having to stop and look over the side.
Krystle T.
Lima, NY
This is a great stroller/car seat combo. We do like that the tray on the stroller can come off completely when not needed. Makes it easier for little one's to see around while in the stroller. A bigger basket would be a great addition, we cannot fit the diaper bag in the basket easily.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We have this in the happy hedgehog print. The car seat is currently being used by my second baby and is still good as new. The stroller still carries my 2 year old and my 6 month old. It's super easy to pop open and close. The seat clicks in easily too.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how easy it is to take your baby from your house to your car to the stroller! its already overwhelming with a new baby and the less you have to struggle with everything else the better your outings are! I lie how secure everything felt when i would snap it in the car and then in the stroller, you could tell it was swcure!
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
Anybody else love this stroller?
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did the bar that holds the wheels bend? Mine did n I barely used it. :(

Walmart