Graco FastAction� Fold Jogger Stroller

by Graco

Graco’s FastAction™ Fold Jogger Click Connect™ is the ultimate crossover stroller, combining all the comfort and convenience features of a traditional stroller with the performance and maneuverability of an all-terrain jogger.

Talk jogging strollers to me, y’all! My cardio game is in serious need of repair and the baby would love the scenery!!
Im in need of a [email protected] for my son any suggestions?
Anyone have any luck keeping the parent piece on? I noticed mine will pop off from time to time😅
Start your review of Graco FastAction� Fold Jogger Stroller!
Cincinnati, OH
This stroller seems to glide across pavement and is great even In the corn mazes! Our carseat snaps into the stroller as well. It has 2 cup holders and plenty undercarriage storage. The stroller easily folds and unfolds and fits in my tiny Chevy spark!
Purchased at: Babies R Us
This stroller was actually really nice, but it broke on the first use. The seat wouldn’t sit upright, and I couldn’t fold it up. Graco was actually really difficult to deal with to get it returned, taking 8 weeks and numerous phone calls. At one point they told me they were waiting for me to send it back, even after I told them it was impossible for me to send it bc it didn’t fold up and wouldn’t even fit in my car. Then they sent someone to pick it up, and he never delivered it to them so they were waiting on that 🙄 The final time I called the guy I spoke to just issued me a refund after I explained everything for the 8th time. Honestly, I’ll never buy another Graco product again and I don’t recommend them to anyone. Every other product I buy is absolute garbage, including a pair of $300 convertible car seats where only one of the two actually adjusts past the newborn stage.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love my Graco Click Connect travel system! The carseat is fairly light weight and really easy to get in and out of my car. The stroller is the real selling point for me, though. It's not incredibly heavy, so I can get hit in and out of my car by myself. Once it's folded up, it's not huge, so it fit easily in my trunk. I love the mom tray on it! I have known cup holder and I like the little flip up storage compartment. Perfect for my keys! It has a clip to hold my phone. But my favorite part is the large rubber wheels. It drives easily over any kind of terrain. We go to a lot of ball games which often have gravel driveways back to the fields, and I have no problem taking the stroller over it. They carseat clicked in beautifully. No hassle trying to finagle it in there, and the "click" sounds lets me know it's on there securely! The cost is a little high, but well worth the money. I highly recommend this travel system!
Milwaukie, OR
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this travel system for my daughter. We used it from when she was a newborn to when she grew out of the carseat. We still use the stroller often without the carseat. I love that it has large tires making it a smoother ride when we are 'off roading' it. My husband has pushed this stroller to the limits and it has held up well. We are due with our second child soon and plan on using this again since it's still in good shape. My only cons are: it is big and wide, so maneuvering through stores or places with tight areas is sometimes tricky. Also it doesn't fold up very small.. luckily my husband has a huge trunk, but I know some people who have to take the front tire off in order to fit it in their trunk.
Gilbert, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great travel system! The car seat is super lightweight and easy to maneuver. The stroller is very user friendly and great to jog with! I love that there are cup holders and storage underneath! I get so many compliments and questions when I use this combo! My only complaint is that the front wheel squeaks. But, I’m sure some wd-40 will fix it!
Brooksville, KY
Purchased at: Target
I love this stroller combo! It worked perfectly for my daughter from newborn stage till now at 9 months, and we will continue to use till she outgrows it! I like that the car seat attaches to the stroller to have her forward facing so I could easily see her when she was a newborn. I loved how the shade from the car seat met with the shade on the stroller to keep the sun off her but the mesh on the side allowed plenty of airflow! The only issue I had with this stroller combo, was the weight of the stroller. It is a little heavy to pack in and out of my car but all around we love it! The large wheels allow you to move easily on all terrains.
Charleston, SC
Great product. The car seat is easy, durable, and allows for me to strap the baby in and out easily. The baby sleeps in her car seat. I am glad I went with Graco. The Jogger is easy to fold, inexpensive and easy to "build". The car seat clicks into the jogger when we want to take the baby on a walk. With a red pull button located on the back of the car seat, it is easy to take the car seat from the jogger and place it into the base of the car seat of the car. Very happy. I am a FTM, and this Click Connect has made my life very easy. Going grocery shopping with my boogie is a breeze.  Travel System Graco Graco FastAction� Fold Jogger Stroller
Hemet
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely adore this stroller. The bottom has alot of storage and it's far from the back rest so you don't jostle baby trying to get stuff. The big wheels make turning a breeze. Especially going over small bumps. You don't get stuck in random cracks. The handle is far enough away from the stroller so you don't keep accidentally kicking it when walking. Even has cup holders! My only minor complaint would be when folded up it's hard to transport with out damaging the cloth on the bottom storage. You have to pick it up and carry.
Fowlerville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller/car seat combo! I wanted one that came as a travel system, and my husband insisted we get one with real wheels. The stroller is a bit bulky in the trunk of our Jeep, so I don't keep it in the vehicle all the time (our little one is not quite 3 weeks old) but it is very easy to use with one hand, the car seat clicks into and out of the base and the stroller with ease, and baby girl fits safely and comfortably into the car seat. The car seat seems to be self-leveling in that no matter where my hand/elbow lands on the handle, it still carries in an upright position, which makes my life so much easier! This is a very sturdy set.
Fayetteville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Babies R Us
I registered for this travel system when I was expecting my first child. I got it as a gift for my baby shower and have been extremely pleased. The stroller allows for great outdoor adventure. Folds easily and fits in my sedans trunk. The car seat is comfortable for baby and is easy to remove from the base. Grace is such a great brand that I have this system and was able to use it for my second child!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fort belvoir , VA
a year ago
Graco FastAction� Fold Jogger Stroller Looking for a new stroller how is the jogger Graco?
kristen B. • a year ago
I love this stroller!!!! I don’t have one negative thing to say about it! Comfy for my little guy, lots of storage space, glides.
Coralville, IA