BY GRACO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Graco FastAction Fold Duo Click Connect LX Stroller, Pierce: Accepts 2 Graco infant car seats, with included hideaway adapter in 1 secure step Compact frame fits easily through doorways with two little ones 1-second, easy fold for ultimate convenience... see more...

Review (1)
Michelle P.
Woodstock, GA
I have been using this stroller almost daily for just over 2 1/2 years now and it is hands down the best purchase I've made for my kids. I can quickly load/unload it from mt SUV and because of the way it is built, I can use the bottom storage for groceries. I've also attached two large hooks to the large padded handle so I can hook reusable grocery bags to it and get all of my shopping done with the kids safely in the stroller. Everywhere I shop I constantly have folks comment on how smart I am to have a stroller like this with the hooks and how they wish they had such a nice set up when they had small kids when grocery shopping. Because the width is an ADA compatible width it will fit through all ADA compatible doors including handicap bathroom stalls. I do occasionally use this stroller for walks but since our neighborhood has steep hills it is better on smooth paths since there isn't any straps to attach to a parent to prevent an accidental runaway stroller - it also isn't the smoothest ride for roadway pavement (on our hilly subdivision street) but does fine on areas meant for walking.

I first used it with my then very tall 1-year-old (height of a 4-year-old) and newborn daughter when she was seated in her Graco Snugride 40 carseat and now I use it with my even taller 4-year-old (height of a 6/7-year-old), 2-year-old and newborn son. I baby wear the baby if I need to use the stroller for my 4-year-old but if the 4-year-old is walking the baby rides in his Graco Click Connect 40 car seat attached to the stroller.