New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportGraco
FastAction Fold Click Connect Travel System - Elm

Graco FastAction Fold Click Connect Travel System - Elm

by Graco

Experience the convenience of the one-second fold, with Graco's FastAction™ Fold Click Connect™ Travel System. This lightweight stroller features a one-second, one-hand fold, so that it's easy to bring with you at a moment's notice and your other hand is always free to comfort your child. It includes a pivoting child's tray with cup holder, an extra-large storage basket, parent's tray with two deep cup holders and is self-standing when folded. It includes the SnugRide Click Connect 30 infant car seat, one of America's best-selling infant car seats. The FastAction Fold Click Connect Travel System is perfect for your adventures with baby.

Is this a stroller where the car seat can lock onto the stroller?
Can anyone explain, or take a picture of the manual's explanation on how to put the seat forward? My boy wants to sit up and I'd rather not buy a whole new stroller.
Did the bar that holds the wheels bend? Mine did n I barely used it. :(
Start your review of Graco FastAction Fold Click Connect Travel System - Elm!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle E.
Rosemead, CA
So easy to use on bus and on the go my kids love them and areeee very conferable
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very nice combo for your baby. The stroller is roomy, adjustable and with one button it folds up quickly. The car seat is a bit on the heavy side but it’s still worth it. It also clicks right in and out. Great safety rating and the color is a pretty teal and gray perfect for a girl or boy. Highly recommend to new moms.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
We have this in the happy hedgehog print. The car seat is currently being used by my second baby and is still good as new. The stroller still carries my 2 year old and my 6 month old. It's super easy to pop open and close. The seat clicks in easily too.
Cheyanne  M.
Guilford, NY
I have this travel system in a different color. I received it as a shower gift and I love it! It is a nice infant seat and my baby does seem to like it. It's really easy to find bases for it and I love that you can just click the car seat right into the stroller frame. Its really easy to use and install. It's pretty affordable compared to other brands and models. My only regret is not asking for a convertible car seat at my baby shower, because this one is already starting to get too small for my 7 month old, but he is a very big baby!
Vannie T.
Gilbert, AZ
I 've got this as a gift . My 3 month old girl fit comfortly in it. Really easy to fold and open. Kinda heavy to lift up to the car (i'm pretty small) but overall I'm glad that I have these.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
I love this travel system. Lightweight and easy to use while you're out by yourself. Easy to open and close and also easy to clean. Plus the ratings for safety are phenomenal. I will be using this system for my second child as well
Desiree L.
Mccullom Lake, IL
I didn't receive in this color. However, I love how easy it was to transfer baby from car seat right on the stroller. It also came with a toddler connect and cup connect. It's super light. It's a little bulky but I will deal.
Amy C.
Enfield, CT
I love how these connect together, and even thought we don't use the infant car seat anymore because my son outgrew it, we love the stroller!! Cons are the stroller is a bit chunkier when folded, pro, there's a storage net for your stuff!
Krystle T.
Lima, NY
This is a great stroller/car seat combo. We do like that the tray on the stroller can come off completely when not needed. Makes it easier for little one's to see around while in the stroller. A bigger basket would be a great addition, we cannot fit the diaper bag in the basket easily.
Andrea Q.
Loved this combo! We used it with both of our girls and got compliments multiple times. The pattern design is perfect for those girly girls. I loved the fact that the stroller folded up with using only one hand?!