Graco FastAction Fold Click Connect Travel System uploaded by Mariah G.

BY GRACO

It doesn t get any faster than the graco fastaction fold click connect travel system. With a one second fold you switch from on-the-go to ready-to-go. The lightweight stroller is ideal for parents who have so much going on they want as much convenience as possible. With an extremely rapid, single-step fold you re packed and loaded in no time. In addition, the reliably safe snugride click connect car seat is included. Not only is this is a fastaction travel system for parents, it s a pretty fast decision too. 1 year limited warranty. . â . â see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Artrice F.
Mount Morris, MI
For the cost, I cannot be mad at having a travel system that was with my 4 pound 3 ounce baby from the hospital and on. Even though he's still a little bit small for the stroller alone, the fact that i can quickly "click" connect the carseat into it...PURE PERFECTION! If I ever have another baby in the future I will definitely get another.
Drew B.
Aurora
My only issue is if you have never handled a stroller before, and you try to disconnect the baby seat from the base and you dont pull straight up, you'll get angry and fast.
But its durable, its kept my little one very securely safe, I'm going to assume its comfortable, she seems to like it.
Stacey O.
Seekonk, MA
Super convenient to be able to take the car seat out and snap it into the stroller. And it’s great that you can buy bases for multiple cars and just use the one car seat until they’re bigger. We’ve outgrown the carrier but still use the stroller. It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver.
Carey K.
Austin, TX
This stroller is so easy to fold! It makes it very easy to use on the go, but still has great features (such as cup holders) and plenty of storage. The price is right, my only complaint is that the infant seat is a bit heavy.
Sarah T.
palm coast
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love how the car seat easily pops into the stroller. I also like how the stroller folds in half when you pull up on the strap inside the seat area. Also great that the kid can grow into the stroller.
Lisa B.
Woodbury, MN
I love Graco because it’s very affordable and good quality. It’s a little frustrating because different colors have different prices, but they’re the same thing. I got mine for 40% off from Babies R Us for their closing sale.
Christina S.
Florida
I got this for $20 on sale. And it’s very easy to use. I wish it was smaller or folded a little more so it took less space in my trunk. Baby seems to like it and it serves its purpose. It’s easy to install in the car.
Cheyanne T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have this travel system in a different color. I received it as a shower gift and I love it! It is a nice infant seat and my baby does seem to like it. It's really easy to find bases for it and I love that you can just click the car seat right into the stroller frame. Its really easy to use and install. It's pretty affordable compared to other brands and models. My only regret is not asking for a convertible car seat at my baby shower, because this one is already starting to get too small for my 7 month old, but he is a very big baby!
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received this as a gift at my baby shower and I am so glad! This duo is truly a gem. For such a good price you get the infant car seat and stroller in one. I can't tell you how convenient this has been for us. We never had to switch from carseat to stroller because with just a click she was strapped in. My daughter has always been pretty small so 10 months later, she's still using the infant seat.
Michelle F.
Grove City, OH
It's a very nice travel system. Very easy to use and durable. The car seat can easily click into the stroller and can be removed just as easily too. I like how you can open up and close the stroller with one hand! There's nice storage on the bottom of the stroller. It was a comfy ride for my son.