Graco FastAction Fold 2.0 Travel System

by Graco

#2 in Baby Strollers

FastAction Fold 2.0 Travel System

What is the warranty?
Can I get fully reclinable seat in Canada for Graco click and connect stroller?
Start your review of Graco FastAction Fold 2.0 Travel System!
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Purchased at: Target
If you are pregnant and searching for a car seat and stroller duo I highly recommend this product line. It is reasonably priced and so easy to use. My granddaughter loved it from the start and we have gotten our money’s worth and more. The basket underneath is a lifesaver and it is very easy to close up the stroller for transport in your trunk. I was so pleased with how easy it was to open and close. It’s lightweight yet very sturdy and safe for the baby. If your pregnant definitely check out this product line.Graco FastAction Fold 2.0 Travel System
idette A.
Loved my graco travel system. Only thing is front tire started to squeak after a year. But other that that we loved it.
Kateland H.
Stanford, KY
Great stroller and carseat set. Looks nice , carseat is safe , stroller folds away easily. I would recommend to anyone.
Stephanie G.
Seminole, FL
I love this car seat and stroller combo! It makes it so easy to purchase them together as well and it being a great brand
Sudikshya K.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is the best travel system I have ever owned. You can click and connect anyway you want it. Very handy and light weight.
Deven H.
Huntington
I Bought it for my second son and it came in handy when i had my third son since they are only a year apart. Graco is a great brand. I will stick with them when my boys move on to booster seats
savannah B.
Alexandria
I loved my travel system. It was a great price to buy a carseat that clicked into the stroller. It's easy and convenient and I love the pattern.
Venus H.
Purchased at: Babies R Us
Four kids and every single one had a Graco travel system! I wouldn’t put my babies in anything else. I love how I was able to find play yards, high chairs, and other items that matched the travel system! It is affordable and great quality!
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
So easy when you have a little one. You don't even have to take them out of the car seat. You just unclick out of the car and then click them in the stroller (while they're still in their car seat), and go! I definitely recommend this product. I got it from Wal Mart online with no issues.
Brittani G.
South St Paul, MN
Love it, it’s so easy to use and I love how everything works together. We had an easy time putting everything together and didn’t feel that part was difficult. I’m a huge Grace fan after this awesome experience.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dezira K.