by Graco

#1 in Car Seats

Safely ride rear-facing longer! Graco® Extend2Fit® featuring Safety Surround™ Side Impact Protection provides 5” of extra legroom allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer with the best head protection at every stage.

Just ordered this, but I’m worried that the cover may be hard to clean. Any experience and reassurance? Thanks!
Is this seat any better than the saftey1st carseats?
How compact is this front [email protected][product:graco-extend2fit-convertible-car-seat-13]?
Start your review of Graco Extend2Fit� Convertible Car Seat featuring Safety Surround� Side Impact Protection!
How would you rate this product?
I really want to give this car seat five stars, but there's a couple things I've had issues with. (I've had this seat for a little over a year, btw.) The first and biggest pain is taking the covers off to wash it. Every parent knows this is inevitable because kids are messy. I literally had my mom laughing at me after the first time I took it off because I told her it took me 30 minutes and I felt like I was voiding any and every warranty there could possibly be. There's so many different hooks and straps, and you have to take the pieces off in a certain order. It's just as much of a pain putting the pieces back on. Secondly, the button, bar, whatever you want to call it, that you pull to adjust the recline is a little tough. It's been pretty much impossible for me to adjust it by just pulling with my thumb. Lastly, the bottom strap that you pull to tighten the harness straps doesn't tighten that well. I've resorted to tightening the harness by pulling it at the back of the seat, THEN pulling the bottom strap.
Flowery Branch
I purchased this when my son was around 8 months old. He is a very big kid and he outgrew his infant seat pretty quickly. This seat is awesome. It's very comfortable for my son and it is adjustable. I feel like hes going to use this for a very long time. It installs really easily as well. It has 3 recline positions for rear facing and it has an extender to push it further away from the seat to create more leg room as well. I'm very pleased with this purchase. Graco is my go to for my child's safety Seats. I used graco Seats with my oldest son as well.
Simpsonville , SC
Love that this can be used at many different ages and sizes. It grows with your child. Very easy to put in and take out of the car. Makes me feel like my children are safe and comfortable at the same time! We have 2, 1 for our 4 year old and 1 for our almost 2 year old and they love having 2 cup holders for their drink and for whatever toys that they want to keeps safe lol
Las Cruces, NM
I have this very car seat and have bought 2 of them. My first one went threw a small accident my child got hit on her side and I was so terrified that she would be hurt but no not a scratch owie or anything. The car seat took all the energy keeping her safe. The extra padding is nice for the times she has spilt her drink or diaper/potty training mishaps just throw it in the wash quick and easy. The buckles stay put no twisting. It's the best car seat I have ever owned.
Kansas City , MO
We upgrader my daughter months ago with this carseat and she was absolutely thrilled with it. She loves her "grey thing" aka the extender. You can extend it to allow them to stretch their legs out and keep comfortable. Installation was super easy. We've taken it in and out before to install into another car for a road trip and gave us no trouble at all.
Birmingham , AL
Are use this car seat from the time I little girl was 12 months till she was almost 3. This car seat is priced where is affordable and Graco is a trusted name brand that we all know,love ,and trust. I trust Graco they’ve been around for hundreds of years and they always put out good products just like this car seat.
Germantown, MD
Until our trip to a different state where we had to use rental car with a rental car seat I didn’t realize how great our own car seat was. I simply took all its comforts for granted. If my baby falls asleep during the drive I simply change its position so that my baby can sleep comfortably. Highly recommend it.
Guelph , ON
We have this for my 2 year old son, we got it almost a year ago. I love that it is convertible and can grow with him, allowing him to rear-face as long as possible to keep him safer. It is also great that it fits well within different vehicles, as we are able to exchange it between different family cars no problem.
Purchased at: Target
We got this for our son when he was about 3 months old, he would cry all the time in his old chair, we switched him and no more crying!. I love that we can use this chair for years and we dont need to buy another one. Worth the price. Safe and comfortable for baby. Easy to install too.
Sacramento, CA
This is easy to use and my daughter loves it. She grew so fast. At 17 months we now had to buy a new car seat for her. So our system (car seat and stroller) no longer work for her. Well we kept the stroller. Anyways, this car seat is super nice and easy to us and has plenty of room. Comfortability is a must
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Knob Noster
3 months ago
Cynthia D. • 2 months ago
Hi. I say it is a fair size. I have a Nissan Sentra and it is placed in the middle section and there's still room for my 10 & 15 y/o niece to sit and buckle up in the back as well.
Lucasville, OH
a year ago
Migdaliz B. • 8 months ago
I have an SUV but I constantly change it to my husbands compact car and fits great and doesn’t take up so much space