BY GRACO #8 in Car Seats

The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear-facing until at least 2 years of age. Extend2Fit® features a 4-position extension panel that provides 5” of extra legroom allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer. The seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 lb and forward-facing from 22-65 lb. The seat features Simply Safe™ Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows, InRight™ LATCH for a one-second LATCH attachment and Fuss Free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it’s easy to get baby in and out.

• Simply Safe Adjust Harness System is safe & simple
  • Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213
  • Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
  • In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Extend2Fit®convertible car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
  • Fuss Free Harness Storage to get baby in and out easily
  • Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
  • InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment
  • Easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
  • Integrated, dual cup holders help keep your child's drink close
  • Seat pad is comfortable and machine-washable

• does this chair recline so that my son can "lie down" whe...1 Answers
  • How easy is this to move from car to car? My son goes bet...2 Answers
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really well made car seat. We have two of them - one for my car, and one for my wife's car. The safety ratings on it are incredible to start out, and it feels that way. It is very simple to install with the latch system. My one gripe is that tightening the seat during installation can be difficult (have to pull like a maniac), but this seems to get better over time.

There is another version of this called the 4ever or something like that. It is about $80-100 more expensive because it allows you to go to a booster seat eventually. This is really dumb in my opinion because you can get a booster seat for $30-50, or even cheaper used. I wouldn't buy a car seat used, but a booster - why not? Get this car seat and you won't be upset you did.
Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
We love this car seat! My son moved into it around 8 months old and from the beginning he was so happy in it. It was easy to install, appears to be comfortable, easy to clean, and has two cup holders! I love being able to keep the water bottle in one cup holder and a toy in the other. It has little holes to put the buckles into on the sides of the car seat while not in use, so it's so much easier to get my son in the seat without sitting on the buckles! Highly recommend and it's super affordable! We got this seat for much less than our infant seat even.
Jordan C.
Sanford, FL
This is the best car seat I’ve been able to find. It is super easy to adjust the seat size if my oldest decided she wanted to sit in her sisters seat. I found it to be a huge step up from my evenflo seats that we had. The one thing I wish would improve is the difficulty in taking the car seat cover off to wash. Although the washing is a breeze itself, removing and recovering is awful!
Victoria P.
We love our ETF seat. I love having the option to extended rear face my son longer. I love all Grace products and it was super easy to make the transition from the infant seat to this. Install was simple and quick. I got this at Target on a great deal.
Sarah J.
Lebanon Junction
I got this over a year ago when my daughter was 2 months old. She'd done nothing but scream in her infant seat since day one. A lot of people told me to get a convertible and I got this due to it's extended rear facing limits. It immediately improved my daughter's car ride experience. Over a year later she still loves this seat. The dual cupholders are awesome because she can put snacks in one and her sippy in the other. She's on the shorter side so we haven't even had to use the extender trey yet. I purchased it on sale from Amazon. I highly recommend this seat!
Jill S.
Windsor, CO
I LOVE this carseat. I actually have 3 of them in different car seats because they are so worth it! I was looking at the Graco 4Ever at first - being a carseat consultant I wanted the longest lasting carseat, best bang for my buck, and one I could keep my little in rear facing as long as possible. The 4Ever seemed perfect, but then once I did more research it seemed silly to fork out that much $$ for a carseat that would expire before we could use it all the way. Then out came the Extend2Fit and it was a match made in carseat heaven. With the longest rear facing weight and height limits my little can stay safer longer and I get just as much, if not more use out of it for the price I paid.
Caryn F.
This is one of the most functional( place to put belt clips on the side while you put the baby in the car and easy to clean), and efficient car seat  that keeps in mind the parent and the child. I wish the cup holders were a bit wider, but other than that I have nontoehr complains. I used to own a maxi cosi which I got rid of and bought another one for my car once we bought this one as a second car seat for my husbands car.  I shall be purchasing another one for the grandparents.
Kimberly T.
Columbus, OH
We got this for my son when he turned one and was ready to move from the carrier. It was an affordable convertible car seat that we will be able to use for quite a while. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a seat that will keep your child rear-facing for a long time, but also is able to front face once your child is ready!
Amanda E.
Calera, AL
I bought this for my son when he turned one and he is 4 now and it still fits him perfectly! I love it! Got it at Walmart for a great price! Easy to install and very easy to clean!
Whitney L.
Another graco product i am satisfied with.  It is comfortable and keeps baby snug and safe. My son generally does not like car seats, so he was not pleased with the padding by his ears, as his movement felt restricted. It was also very affordable online.I would recommend this car seat to anyone as baby can use it as he grows.
Jessica F.
Phoenixville, PA
How easy is this to move from car to car? My son goes between my car, my husbands and my mothers quite frequently so I'm wondering if it makes sense to buy a backup for them or if it's easily moved. Also, does the base come with it or is it attached ?
Gabriela B.
Antioch, Ca
does this chair recline so that my son can "lie down" when he falls asleep?

back