BY GRACO

The graco element pack-n-play, part of the paige collection, is the ultimate activity center for when you and your baby are out of the house. A detachable toy bar with dangling flowers will amuse your baby while he or she plays or relaxes below. Unit folds up when not in use. Convenient carrying handle makes transport simple. see more...

Jamie T.
Sun Valley, CA
We had a Grace pack n play 3 years ago when I had my daughter. I absolutely loved it as long as I do not have to pack it up and take it anywhere. It was a beautiful set up for my new born when I wanted her in the living room close to me during the day... but it was only nice when he was fully set up, When you had to take it apart to travel with it, it was not as easy as they make it seem....
Diana L.
We had a similar PnP like this with my first child. Honestly I never used the changing station that came with it. But the bassinet feature is great. IN general pnps are so handy to have around if you are traveling or if you have friends with kids coming to your home and they need a nap.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This was honestly the best gift I received at my baby shower. It does it all, from newborn to now, at 8 months. Its so easy to pack up and take with you on the road, too. Brilliantly designed.