Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller uploaded by Brittany D.

BY GRACO

You get it all with this ultra-lightweight stroller: accepts any Graco SnugRide infant car seat, has an easy, compact, one-hand fold that stands when folded and features a multi-position, reclining seat that lies flat for baby s comfort. Stroller holds child up to 50 lbs. see more...

• Why graco doesnot give deals on it..2 Answers
  • Would you use these product in your every day life?8 Answers
  • What would be your dream color combo?1 Answers
Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller
  • "This Stroller has went thru 3 of my kids and still works great." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this as a travel system set, I loved the car seat, but the material on the stroller was very cheap and it ripped really easy. " in 2 reviews
  • "My son has nowoutgrown the snug ride car seat, but i always felt he was safe in it. " in 2 reviews
  • "I loved the cup holders and compartment for my keys & cash too. " in 1 review
  • "Love the different designs they come out with" in 1 review
Chelsey J.
Summerland BC
Love mine. Super light and easy to fold up :) perfect for newborn to toddler. Love the five point harness.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
We use our Graco lite stroller every day. It's inexpensive and a great light stroller
Haley H.
Owensboro, KY
This is one of my favorites. It is so simple. It folds up easily and holds up to its standards
sindya j.
Fredericksburg, VA
I bought this one for my 1st baby but soon it was lost outside great mall...may be theif loved it because we really loved it and soon bought same again because the quality is lovable.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I had this stroller when my son was little, I absolutely loved it. It lasted me many years and never showed any wear and tear.
Billie W.
My friends said that she love using this product in her everyday life. She would highly recommend this product to anyone who as a child.
Angela M.
This Stroller has went thru 3 of my kids and still works great. This is one of my best baby purchases.
Allyson M.
Ogden, UT
Allyson S.
Not a bad stroller for the price. It should be a little bit sturdier, but for the price I can't complain
Michelle D.
We love this stroller!! It stores easily and is comfortable for my little man, even now that he is older he still likes to ride in it!
Billie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Would you use these product in your every day life?
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
I love all graco products. this is the only brand of stroller i used for both of my children and i would again if i have any more down the road.
sindya j.
Fredericksburg, VA
Why graco doesnot give deals on it..
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is it heavy and does it pack up for great storage
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What would be your dream color combo?