Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller uploaded by Brittany D.

BY GRACO

You get it all with this ultra-lightweight stroller: accepts any Graco SnugRide infant car seat, has an easy, compact, one-hand fold that stands when folded and features a multi-position, reclining seat that lies flat for baby s comfort. Stroller holds child up to 50 lbs. see more...

• Why graco doesnot give deals on it..2 Answers
  • Would you use these product in your every day life?8 Answers
  • What would be your dream color combo?1 Answers
Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller
  • "This Stroller has went thru 3 of my kids and still works great." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this as a travel system set, I loved the car seat, but the material on the stroller was very cheap and it ripped really easy. " in 2 reviews
  • "My son has nowoutgrown the snug ride car seat, but i always felt he was safe in it. " in 2 reviews
  • "I loved the cup holders and compartment for my keys & cash too. " in 1 review
  • "Love the different designs they come out with" in 1 review
Amanda R.
Ive found these strollers to be not very well made they are very light weight and very affordable which is great
Allyson M.
Ogden, UT
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Stroller is the best thing to have when you have a toddler that way there secure and you know they didn't run off.
Allyson S.
Not a bad stroller for the price. It should be a little bit sturdier, but for the price I can't complain
Larissa H.
Edson
Very good stroller ! Light weight and easy to collapse and transport. Only thing I would complain about is there isn’t a lot of space for putting anything for baby or yourself for walks or little shopping trips. Other than that it is an amazing stroller and would recommend if you don’t mind the little space.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
We use our Graco lite stroller every day. It's inexpensive and a great light stroller
Talathia B.
This is a great medium rank stroller. Graco is a good mid grade brand and definitely one I go for.
Ashley P.
Good stroller for the most part.. Hate the front wheels, seem to catch on everything
jennifer h.
I almost think this is a little overpriced it is a nice quick easy stroller i take it to theme parks
Faith S.
Salisbury, MD
I love this stroller for the price. We have used it with two kids and had no problems. It folds easily and had tons of space under in the basket. I love how light it is. I would like to see the handlebars be adjustable. They seem a bit short for my husband.
Billie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Would you use these product in your every day life?
Amber P.
Rock Hill, SC
I love all graco products. this is the only brand of stroller i used for both of my children and i would again if i have any more down the road.
sindya j.
Fredericksburg, VA
Why graco doesnot give deals on it..
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is it heavy and does it pack up for great storage
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What would be your dream color combo?