Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller uploaded by Brittany D.

BY GRACO #25 in Strollers

You get it all with this ultra-lightweight stroller: accepts any Graco SnugRide infant car seat, has an easy, compact, one-hand fold that stands when folded and features a multi-position, reclining seat that lies flat for baby s comfort. Stroller holds child up to 50 lbs. see more...

• Why graco doesnot give deals on it..2 Answers
  • Would you use these product in your every day life?8 Answers
  • What would be your dream color combo?1 Answers
Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller
  • "This Stroller has went thru 3 of my kids and still works great." in 2 reviews
  • "My son has nowoutgrown the snug ride car seat, but i always felt he was safe in it. " in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this as a travel system set, I loved the car seat, but the material on the stroller was very cheap and it ripped really easy. " in 2 reviews
  • "I loved the cup holders and compartment for my keys & cash too. " in 1 review
  • "Love the different designs they come out with" in 1 review
kira f.
Love it and I love how its gender neutral colors so I can save it for when I have another babe.
Haley H.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorites. It is so simple. It folds up easily and holds up to its standards
Heather B.
Carnesville, GA
Love this stroller and the price is perfect. I love the colors,you use it with a boy or girl.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really easy to handle, even when you have your hands full. Very very light but sturdy.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
We use our Graco lite stroller every day. It's inexpensive and a great light stroller
Jill W.
Lower Sackville , NS
I had this stroller for my 1st baby and loved the size of the basket for walks to the grocery store or library. I loved the cup holders and compartment for my keys & cash too.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I had this stroller when my son was little, I absolutely loved it. It lasted me many years and never showed any wear and tear.
Amanda R.
Ive found these strollers to be not very well made they are very light weight and very affordable which is great
Chelsey J.
Summerland BC
Love mine. Super light and easy to fold up :) perfect for newborn to toddler. Love the five point harness.
Ashley P.
Good stroller for the most part.. Hate the front wheels, seem to catch on everything
Billie W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Would you use these product in your every day life?
Amber P.
Minneola, FL
I love all graco products. this is the only brand of stroller i used for both of my children and i would again if i have any more down the road.
sindya j.
Fredericksburg, VA
Why graco doesnot give deals on it..
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is it heavy and does it pack up for great storage
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What would be your dream color combo?