Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller uploaded by Brittany D.

BY GRACO #27 in Strollers

You get it all with this ultra-lightweight stroller: accepts any Graco SnugRide infant car seat, has an easy, compact, one-hand fold that stands when folded and features a multi-position, reclining seat that lies flat for baby s comfort. Stroller holds child up to 50 lbs. see more...

• Why graco doesnot give deals on it..2 Answers
  • Would you use these product in your every day life?8 Answers
  • What would be your dream color combo?1 Answers
Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller
  • "This Stroller has went thru 3 of my kids and still works great." in 2 reviews
  • "My son has nowoutgrown the snug ride car seat, but i always felt he was safe in it. " in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this as a travel system set, I loved the car seat, but the material on the stroller was very cheap and it ripped really easy. " in 2 reviews
  • "I loved the cup holders and compartment for my keys & cash too. " in 1 review
  • "Love the different designs they come out with" in 1 review
Clermont, FL
I love graco products. this is the only brand of stroller i used with both of my children. i loved them and would use them again if i ever have any more children down the road.
Daniel M.
Daniel M.
Mesa, AZ
Works great, folds flat, cleans easily. A little large for the trunk of a small car, but fits in the back of compact SUVs just fine
Katie M.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
Great stroller! Can easily turn and can go over grass and sand easier than other cheaper strollers.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Trinidad, TX
Love my graco stroller. My son has nowoutgrown the snug ride car seat, but i always felt he was safe in it.
Fredericksburg, VA
I bought this one for my 1st baby but soon it was lost outside great mall...may be theif loved it because we really loved it and soon bought same again because the quality is lovable.
Chelsey J.
Chelsey J.
Summerland BC
Love mine. Super light and easy to fold up :) perfect for newborn to toddler. Love the five point harness.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Good stroller for the most part.. Hate the front wheels, seem to catch on everything
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Ive found these strollers to be not very well made they are very light weight and very affordable which is great
Oshawa, ON
I had this stroller when my son was little, I absolutely loved it. It lasted me many years and never showed any wear and tear.
Jill W.
Jill W.
Lower Sackville , Nova scotia, NS
I had this stroller for my 1st baby and loved the size of the basket for walks to the grocery store or library. I loved the cup holders and compartment for my keys & cash too.
Billie W.
Billie W.
Would you use these product in your every day life?
Clermont, FL
I love all graco products. this is the only brand of stroller i used for both of my children and i would again if i have any more down the road.
Fredericksburg, VA
Why graco doesnot give deals on it..
kendra b.
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is it heavy and does it pack up for great storage
Oshawa, ON
What would be your dream color combo?