Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller uploaded by Brittany D.

BY GRACO #26 in Strollers

You get it all with this ultra-lightweight stroller: accepts any Graco SnugRide infant car seat, has an easy, compact, one-hand fold that stands when folded and features a multi-position, reclining seat that lies flat for baby s comfort. Stroller holds child up to 50 lbs. see more...

• Why graco doesnot give deals on it..2 Answers
  • Would you use these product in your every day life?8 Answers
  • What would be your dream color combo?1 Answers
Graco Dynamo Lite Stroller
  • "This Stroller has went thru 3 of my kids and still works great." in 2 reviews
  • "My son has nowoutgrown the snug ride car seat, but i always felt he was safe in it. " in 2 reviews
  • "I bought this as a travel system set, I loved the car seat, but the material on the stroller was very cheap and it ripped really easy. " in 2 reviews
  • "I loved the cup holders and compartment for my keys & cash too. " in 1 review
  • "Love the different designs they come out with" in 1 review
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
We use our Graco lite stroller every day. It's inexpensive and a great light stroller
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
I think this is a great quality stroller. It is sturdy and you can feel that your child with be safe in this stroller.  Love the seat, the baby can sleep or seats or used the extra space for you to put extra blanket or any baby toys, the wheels are great size, I'm comfortable she is safe in there.
Faith S.
Salisbury, MD
I love this stroller for the price. We have used it with two kids and had no problems. It folds easily and had tons of space under in the basket. I love how light it is. I would like to see the handlebars be adjustable. They seem a bit short for my husband.
sindya j.
Fredericksburg, VA
I bought this one for my 1st baby but soon it was lost outside great mall...may be theif loved it because we really loved it and soon bought same again because the quality is lovable.
Heather K.
I love this stroller. Was given to me as a gift for my first daughter and it was perfect. The only thing I wish was that I kept it because now I have another daughter and no stroller. Lol
Amber P.
Minneola, FL
I love graco products. this is the only brand of stroller i used with both of my children. i loved them and would use them again if i ever have any more children down the road.
Billie W.
My friends said that she love using this product in her everyday life. She would highly recommend this product to anyone who as a child.
Sam M.
Great stroller, fits in trunk or back seat easily. Easy to open & close. Lots of room for stuff, holds akot of weight. We use it ofter on our Disney trips.
Michelle D.
We love this stroller!! It stores easily and is comfortable for my little man, even now that he is older he still likes to ride in it!
Leah P.
Crittenden, KY
I love Graco products. I have had 3 children and used Graco travel systems for all 3. Never had any issue out of any of them. Love the different designs they come out with
Billie W.
Would you use these product in your every day life?
Amber P.
Minneola, FL
I love all graco products. this is the only brand of stroller i used for both of my children and i would again if i have any more down the road.
sindya j.
Fredericksburg, VA
Why graco doesnot give deals on it..
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What would be your dream color combo?
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
Is it heavy and does it pack up for great storage