BY GRACO

Comfy adventures for two, plus you! The DuoGlider™ Stroller has all the essentials a growing family needs. It features stadium-style seating, so the child sitting in the rear is slightly raised for a better view. To keep both passengers nice and comfy, both seats recline – the rear seat lying fully flat – and both have their own canopies and footrests. For your convenience, there s an extra-large storage basket and a one-hand, self-standing fold to make closing it a breeze. And because it accepts two Graco® Infant Car Seats, it s perfect for babies as well. Accepts two Graco® infant car seats. Stroller holds 2 children up to 40 lbs. see more...

Graco DuoGlider LX
  • "You have to have two hands free to recline the back seat and that is frustrating if you are holding your baby." in 1 review
Rebecca L.
Altadena, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
While there are some short comings, overall I think this is a great stroller. I have 2 young babies, so the sit and stand ones were not an option. I like the stadium seating, and there seems to be a decent amount of leg room. It's lightweight and easy to fold and unfold and throw in the back of the car. It's easy to push and handles nicely. The hoods are removable which I really like. My major issues are that when you have a car seat in the back you can't get into the basket underneath (which is huge by the way). You have to take the car seat out and lift the back seat in order to reach in there. Also the tray on the back seat is really just a plastic bar. The front seat has a tray and cup holder. Speaking of cup holders, there is one on the handle for mommy and a nice little cubby hole for your phone and keys or whatever, but it covers half of the back seat so you have a hard time seeing your kid. Also you can't just life the car seat straight up, you have to slide it out from underneath the mommy tray. It's just a weird design.
Miranda S.
I have a love/hate relationship with this stroller. It's great because it shows me to easily transport my 14 month old and my 3 month old. My older son is super shy so I put him in back and the infant carrier in front (it does snap in, you could have two infant carriers if needed). The cargo basket is huge. Folding it is easy and can be fine with one hand. What I don't like is that the canopy and cup holder falls off. I expected it to be large but it's huge, taking up the entirety of the back of my mini van. When the infant carrier is in back the baby is hard to get to and you have to take the seat out, so you have to take the kid in front out too. If the kid in front is or and there's an infant carrier in back it would flip easily. The cubby for mom isn't big enough for larger phones. The napper is a two-hand job and you have to be careful laying it if the child is already asleep.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this stroller...I like it more now then I did when we had one in a car carrier. The car carrier doesn't fit well in these and when your babies are 18 months apart the older one needs to be in front so 1) they don't mess with baby. 2) they have a tray infront of them. That is my biggest complaint is there is only one tray. Oh and also the shades on it my toddler pulled off! The shades don't shield much and once the back seat is reclined you can't get into the under storage. And the cup holder is in a bad spot to where the shade knocks stuff off. For over $150 I wish some stuff would be fixed
Erin B.
Rochester, IL
I definitely do not like this stroller. Pros: it works with my infant seat, spacious cargo, tray for mom/kids; Cons: heavy and bulky, hard to steer, really hard to open with one hand, hard to recline the rear seat. You have to have two hands free to recline the back seat and that is frustrating if you are holding your baby. It also only allows for the infant seat in the rear making it front heavy which is REALLY hard to steer. I have an average size 2-year-old (30 lbs, 36 inches) and he is bowing the front seat. Not happy with this at all!
Kinsey C.
Peoria, Az
I bought this stroller and it was awesome! As a busy mom of 2 littles I need something easy to use.... I loved this stroller but didn't like how heavy it was. I had it less then 4 months and sold it. If it was in my trunk it took up all the space I had. It was heavy for me to lift in and out when needed... love that the seats recline and has great space for the child in the back....
Nikki E.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I purchased this for my twins 3 years ago. At the time I loved it because I could attach the same brand of car seats to it. The down fall to this stroller is they don't make matching car seats to go with it. That is about all it is good for. Once my twins got old enough to sit in the seats the stroller started falling apart.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I love this stroller. My 2 oldest kids are less than a year apart so this was a life saver. Its easy to put the kids in and get them out. It folds for easy storage. It fits easily in the trunk of the car so you can take it any where. It has a big basket on the bottom great for a diaper bag and a few shopping bags too 😊
jessie s.
Morehead, KY
Perfection! I have a 18 month old and I'm 22 weeks pregnant with another so this is exactly what I need so its easier to get out and about with both children. Its very convenient for a newborn because of the car seat he can just sleep through the stroll. Its affordable too which makes it even better.
Kathryn F.
I use this for my 2 year old and 6 month old. It works great! Only thing I don't like about it is it's bulky and take up a lot of room in the back of my car. But I guess that's to be expected in a double stroller.
Teresa B.
This stroller is so heavy! There have been times I was pushing it with my 8 month old and 2 year old in it and it almost fell over sideways. I do like the large basket in the bottom. It has a lot of room for all the things we need to carry with two little ones!