BY GRACO #50 in Highchairs & Boosters

The graco duodiner lx highchair in orange and gray grows with your child from infant to toddler, then converts to a space-saving booster.â the 5 different height settingsâ let you toâ perfectly position your growing baby at the family table to makeâ includingâ your little diner into theâ mealtime routine a breeze. This versatile highchair features a removable infant support and a 3-position, 1-hand-adjustable reclining seat. The frame compactly folds up for transport or when you're using the highchair inâ booster mode. see more...

Lacey E.
I love this high chair it can be used at various stages. The chair even comes off to become a booster seat.
Alexandria V.
I received this high chair as a gift for my baby shower.. I loved it at first when my son was 9 months old and didn't wiggle around it was great. It did exactly what I needed. However, now that he is 14 months old, doesn't wanna sit still and wants to kick and throw himself around all while being strapped in, I hate this highchair. On multiple occasions the back has come out of its slots leaving my son strapped to a back that is dangling around. It's not safe, and should have a locking mechanism for the back of the chair versus it just sitting in slots. Not impressed. And I don't recommend.
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
I love this high chair. The baby fits comfortably. It's easy to adjust, and you can just roll it around. It's made dinner time much easier! I received it at a baby shower and I'm absolutely satisfied.
Erika M.
I have this high chair in a different color and it is truly the best. so many different options and uses for it, and the cover just comes right off for the wash. so thankful for this and will be using it for a long time coming.
Hannah K.
Kansas City, MO
I have been using this high chair (in a different pattern) for 3 years. I love it! It's easy to clean and can easily be transform into a spacer saver chair.
Jennifer C.
We got this on clearance at Target. The buckle is easy and the straps are removable so they can be cleaned
Sarah F.
Sacramento, CA
High chair is so easy to clean and use! I love it. I would definitely purchase this high chair again
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Great! Easy to put together and travel with it as well. I really enjoyed using mine. Would recommend
Jessica W.
High chair is easy to use and clean. The tray is large and I am able to just throw the cover in the wash which is awesome.
Trista M.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love mine. We live in a small space and this highchair is great. Folded down it is super compact and takes up very little space.