Graco DuoDiner LX Highchair

Introduce your little diner to family mealtimes with our Graco® DuoDiner® LX 3-in-1 Highchair. This highchair grows with your child from infant to toddler and converts to a space saving booster.

How is this product? Pros and cons?
How tall is the chair? Is it the height of a regular high chair?
I still haven't boughten a high chair for my baby? is this one good, I had Graco in mind since thats the brand I have for his stroller, pack n play & car seat.
Start your review of Graco DuoDiner LX Highchair!
Product Highlights
I love this product and am very excited that it will serve many functions for my son instead of just a standard high chair! in reviews
melissa R.
Highland, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
This is a great high hair. It fits almost anywhere and even the youngest of babies can sit upright in it.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Although I have this high chair in Milan it works great. You are able to adjust the seating differently to make the baby more comfortable. It is very easy to use and also very easy to clean. I am very glad I made this investment. The seat/ cover material is very easy to clean.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We just bought this for our 5 1/2 month old. We loved how sturdy it was. It is made really well and strong! The main reason that we bought it was for the 3-in-1 high chair to booster. Luckily I tried out the booster on the regular kitchen chair and we could not scoot it far enough under. The arm rests caught on the bottom of the table. The booster chair is too high and we would not be able to scoot our toddler close enough to the table when she starts using it. We just have a standard table. I would have been really upset in a year or so when our daughter is old enough to use the booster and we couldn't slide her close enough to the table to even eat. We were really bumped because the product was great all around, just the booster seat was too high for our table to be useable. If you buy this product you will love it just make sure to check the booster seat right away to make sure it will fit under your table!
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
The babies I nanny for have these chairs and they're AMAZING! Graco made such a useful chair when they created this. Very easy to use, simply use all the harnesses while child is an infant and as they grow use less. When toddler is ready to sit alone and use boaster seat you simply push the button and lift it off the legs. When I have my own child, this will be on my registry guaranteed
luz V.
Beecher, IL
Graco DuoDiner LX Highchair uploaded by luz V.
Purchased at: Target
excellent quality of this chair my baby has used it for 2 years and it is the same,it can be disassembled and washed all the parts that it brings with cloth and the white part does not stain with the food is easy to clean 🤩👍
Theresa R.
bullhead city az
Graco DuoDiner LX Highchair uploaded by Theresa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is really great my son's almost 4 months and he loves sitting up and how it rolls it makes him feel like everyone will pay attention to him lol.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this high chair. My son will sit in it while I cook dinner and I can put some toys on it to keep him entertained. I love the color and it is easy to clean. The only issue I have is it doesn't unsnap super easy which scares me a little. Great because it transitions with you baby as they get older.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this one in a pink color for my friends baby! They love it! Its very safe and comfortable for the baby! Has a nice color and sturdy! When the baby is sitting on it she loves it and enjoyed it so much! A must buy!
Katie D.
Alachua, FL
I love this high chair! I am a first time mom, and I was tempted to register for a cheaper chair, but I'm so glad that I got it! I've been able to use it from the time that my baby was only a few months old. She is the kind of baby that hates leaning back, so this chair is great for just sitting her in while I cook or clean! It has secure buckles and is easy to transport. I would definitely recommend it!
Lacey E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this high chair it can be used at various stages. The chair even comes off to become a booster seat.