BY GRACO

Introduce your little diner to family mealtimes with our graco duodiner 3-in-1 highchair. The highchair that grows with your child from infant to toddler and converts to a space saving booster. It has a 5-position height adjustment that helps you position baby at the family table. Its 3-position, one-hand adjustable reclining seat and infant head and body support help ensure baby s every meal is a comfortable one. And its the highchair frame is designed to easily stow away when you re using booster mode. see more...

Adrianna C.
Elmwood Park, IL
I loved this chair. I still use it from time to time, my sons three so I don't have much use for it. But I love the fact that I was able to make it shorter for him to just climb in.
Emily C.
Richland, WA
We loved our DuoDiner. It was so easy to move around the kitchen, change height settings... So versatile for everyone. And easy to clean!! I'll buy another one for sure
Esther G.
Hammond, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this so much! My son is just beginning to be big enough to sit in it and he's so happy! It's the perfect size and easy to put away.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Wonderful product, Graco is one of the best! My daughters 2 1/2 and the booster seat is great now!
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How well does this product secure children and approximately how old and how much does a child have to weigh before it is considered dangerous and unsafe??
Rebecca S.
Red Oak, OK
How tall is the chair? Is it the height of a regular high chair?