Graco Duetsoothe Swing

by Unknown

Features This ingenious swing from Graco has a seat that doubles as a rocker, giving you the flexibility to move around the house while keeping baby cozy. Product Features 3 seating positions Vibration and 6 swings speeds Melodies and sounds Product Details Use with batteries or A/C adapter 42994s21642994563

Plastic baby swing and rocker in white, grey and green; Adjustable to three positions for the baby's comfort; Vibrate function soothes the baby to sleep; White teddy bear mobile and music player

Web ID: 1361622

Swing: for babies from 5.5 to 30 lbs.

Rocker: for babies from 5.5 to 25 lbs.

How do I purchase ?
What don't you like about yours?
Is it heavy to move around? And is it hard to remove rocker from swing or do you just unhook it?
Start your review of Graco Duetsoothe Swing!
I used this with my son, the swaying got him to sleep alot. He still tries to get in it now and he is two. I also really like that you can take the seat off and not have to buy a separate seat to take around the house.
Hollywood, FL
Graco Duetsoothe Swing uploaded by Kelly R.
Me encanta este metodo puedo ver a mi bebe y a su vez meserlo lo cual me permite hacer distintas funciones y aun asi tenerlo a mi lado