Graco Duetsoothe Swing

by Unknown

Features This ingenious swing from Graco has a seat that doubles as a rocker, giving you the flexibility to move around the house while keeping baby cozy. Product Features 3 seating positions Vibration and 6 swings speeds Melodies and sounds Product Details Use with batteries or A/C adapter 42994s21642994563

Plastic baby swing and rocker in white, grey and green; Adjustable to three positions for the baby's comfort; Vibrate function soothes the baby to sleep; White teddy bear mobile and music player

Web ID: 1361622

Swing: for babies from 5.5 to 30 lbs.

Rocker: for babies from 5.5 to 25 lbs.

How do I purchase ?
What don't you like about yours?
Is it heavy to move around? And is it hard to remove rocker from swing or do you just unhook it?
Start your review of Graco Duetsoothe Swing!
Rosepine, LA
LOOOOVVEE THIS PRODUCT! My daughter loves it. I put her in the swing when she starts to get sleepy. Within minutes she is fast asleep. Love that you have the option to play music. So many good songs.
Cumberland, KY
My son has this swing, but his mobile has stars on it instead. He adores it so much! It vibrates, plays music, and plays nature sounds such as rain. He enjoys the music setting. It seats him from side to side and it helps him go to sleep. I highly recommend this swing!
Bronx NY
My daughter just loves this swing she went from the 4moms swing to this and she loves it I bought it from target for 150$ and from a swing to a seat where u can watch them and also feed them
Milford
The cons out weight the pros for me with this swing. I’ve used it for two babies. This is/was their main sleeper as both babies have had bad acid reflux and have to stay elevated when sleeping. First it’s very bulky with a large footprint. The bouncer element is just huge and doesn’t really bounce well at all. The vibration battery cover doesn’t secure and makes a loud rattling noise. We have tried things to secure but nothing helped. The things I did like was the sounds and the variety of them. You can change the swing position although we really never did as our babies liked the side to side motion. Also I liked the reclining option as well.
I loved this swing and credit it for my sanity when I had a newborn! Although it is not recommended to have your infant sleep in this swing, at times it was the only way we all got any sleep!! It had a great speed to it and great music to go along with. I loved how easy it was to unsnap it and carry it into another room with me. I often times would unsnap it and bring it on the patio with me and rock him outside. I used this till my son was newborn till almost 10 months!
we love this swing! its super easy to clean and i love its versatility...its nice to have a bouncer and swing combined so i have less baby items in my living room!
cumming, Ga
This is by far the most used baby gift we received. My baby has reflux so after I feed her she goes into the swing and it is the perfect angle to keep her at to avoid spit up. I love how it will rock side to side or front to back and the soothing music puts her to sleep. At night While I cook dinner, I bring the rocker part into the kitchen and she watches me cook. This swing is a lifesaver.
Johnson City, TN
The VERY best ultimate baby swing EVER!!! I love how it goes left to right front to back swivels and so does my baby. I really loved how 80% of the time he was fussy I learned he just wanted to be left alone and but in his one Heck of a swing. About to get it out of my attic and pass on to my nephew who'll be here in June!!!!
Best. Invention. Ever. The other item that saved my sanity while my little one was a newborn. The swinging motion, the polar bears, the music or white noise settings and the different positions are all amazing and works wonders. Is your baby fussy? Put them in the swing. Are they tired? Swing time! Are you tired of holding them? In the swing they go! Definitely will be using this again when I have another baby!
Paintsville, KY
We loved this swing for our little girl. It swings back and forth & side to side which is super handy because some days she would prefer one over the other. Also it detaches and becomes a bouncer which saves space and trust me you need it because baby stuff will be everywhere.