BY GRACO

The tree tops aren't the only place where baby rocks gently to sleep. Get this graco duetsoothe swing + rocker in winslet, and enjoy the sound of silence as your baby swings and rocks to a cozy sleep. Keep your baby in comfort with infant head support and 3-positions of reclining. If you have to go mobile, remove the seat and use it as a carrier or a rocker. A 5-point harness keeps your toddler safe and secure while seated in the chair. Newborns and older, up to 30 pounds. see more...

Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I loved this swing for my middle baby. The absolute best part of this swing is that you can plug it into the wall to power it. You don't have to use just batteries for it. I did like the rocker and the fact I could disconnect and connect it so I can move her without disturbing her while she slept. I will say though that it got more difficult to maneuver it back on as she grew. That being said as well, it had trouble swinging as she got heavier but was still under Graco's weight limit for the swing.
Aysha A.
Troy, MI
Love this swing. Used it with my first, and am now using it with my second. We've had no issues in the 3+ years that we've had it. A few things I love about this swing and rocker is that it can be plugged in so no more going through tons of batteries! The seat can be rotated to face the side so that it swings front to back as well as side to side. It has like 5 or 6 music settings (mostly classical) and nature, heartbeat, white noise sounds. This was essential for us as it helps drown out the other noises around the baby when he/she is napping so they don't get startled by other noise. The other thing that is great about it is that you can take the swing off the base and it turns into a rocker, and this allows you to take the baby with you around the house (same floor). I do this a lot especially when the baby is not quite ready to sit up on their own. This swing gets so much use for the first 5 months at least! Afterwards it starts to dwindle since the baby likes to be out and play.