Graco DuetSoothe Swing + Rocker

Make the most of your precious time with the Graco® DuetSoothe® Swing + Rocker, the swing that lets you keep baby by your side

How do I purchase ?
What don't you like about yours?
Is it heavy to move around? And is it hard to remove rocker from swing or do you just unhook it?
Start your review of Graco DuetSoothe Swing + Rocker!
Brazil, IN
Graco DuetSoothe Swing + Rocker uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I couldn’t find the model we have on here but it is called the Graco Easton Portable swing/rocker and so far we love it! The assembly was sort of difficult but once it’s put together it’s awesome. This one swings in multiple directions at different speeds and even doubles as a bouncer. My favorite thing about it is that it’s electric, we don’t have to worry about replacing batteries. I recommend any Graco swing to those with a baby. It’s great for keeping them calm those first couple of months!
Dayton, OH
Versatile swing can swing either front to back, side to side, or the seat can be removed from the swing base and rock. The seat also vibrates and though the actual swing is electric you can only use the seat vibration with batteries. It has several swing speeds, plays music, and the seat can be laid back or in a sitting position. I would recommend this swing.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
We had one of these for my grand baby. These are so helpful in keeping the baby relaxed and comfortable. It has a really cute design available for boys and girls. The swing has soft padding. I believe we ended up purchasing ours at Target.
Pinellas Park, FL
A great rocker if your kid likes them. Mine picked and choose! It’s not a necessary item for your baby
Westminster, CA
Our little girl loves this swing. It has nature sounds and classical music options for soothing. There are 6 settings for swing speeds and the seat can get taken out easily and turned into a rocker. It’s a good price and has multiple uses. We are happy with this purchase.
Louisville, KY
this is the first one I bought it for my twins and really it’s very very very perfect product forever are use it for one year it’s too easy to take it off you can you look like a car seat you can put it anywhere you want and you can use it like a swing all of you want to try this
Bel Air, MD
Graco DuetSoothe Swing + Rocker uploaded by candice T.
Love love love. My baby sleeps in this. On or off he doesn’t care. I love the adjustable speed. You can take it off and make it a rocker
Wheaton, IL
Graco DuetSoothe Swing + Rocker uploaded by Amber P.
Our little one took the majority of his naps in this when he was a real little guy. He’s sort of outgrown it at this point but he loved it when he was little. Luckily this isn’t the only place he would sleep but he certainly liked it!
Pooler, GA
I will love to try this I’m pregnant 🤰 2 months I love this so cute and beautiful for babys
Stamford, CT
The graco diet soothe swing and rocker was great for my son when he was a baby. The seat comes off and is a rocker. I would take it to the bathroom to be able to shower and the swing helped soothe him