Graco DuetConnect® Swing + Bouncer

Make the most of your precious time with the Graco® DuetConnect® Swing + Bouncer, the swing that lets you keep baby by your side.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco DuetConnect® Swing + Bouncer!
Brittany A.
Decatur, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loved this. She used to be practically begging to be placed in it. It would put her to sleep so fast... need I say more mommies!!!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,001 reviews
My son has this swing, but his mobile has stars on it instead. He adores it so much! It vibrates, plays music, and plays nature sounds such as rain. He enjoys the music setting. It seats him from side to side and it helps him go to sleep. I highly recommend this swing!
Caitlin N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This product is a LIFESAVER when it came down to putting my baby down to sleep. The nights he wants to stay up and fight his sleep, I put him in the swing and he falls right back asleep. It even has different sound effects and different speeds to the swing (1-6 speed setting).Graco DuetConnect® Swing + Bouncer
Shawna B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
My girl liked this from time to time. It wasn’t her favorite. She did fall asleep a few times inside but I wouldn’t say it’s needed
Krisia H.
Kansas City, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A mi mateo le encanta estar aca es un muy buen producto lo recomiendo mucho me ayuda
bailey O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Pretty good swing. My daughter loved it until she was 10 months old. They only bad thing about it that our Motor stopped working. But other than that she loved it.
Sicilia T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
Thank God for this swing. My son loved it and when I had my daughter she loves it. My kids are two years apart so this swing lasts forever. I would definitely recommend this to any momma!
Alyssa B.
Burnsville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
One of the best swings 😍 I love the versatility. The seat’s incline can be adjusted. Which is perfect for when my little one is awake or asleep. I love that the seat can be removed and used as a bouncer. Very easy to remove and connect back. Cons, it’s huge and takes up a lot of room. I would recommend to any parent.
Megan M.
Cowen, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little one loved this item so sooo much! Very comfortable! And easy to assemble.
Bri C.
Williamsburg, VA
Works very well when trying to get things done and need to put baby in it but takes up tons of space. Baby loves the swing but the vibration part makes a horrible noise that sounds like something is hitting it.

Looking for your answer?