BY GRACO

Graco DuetConnect LX Swing + Bouncer, Nyssa: The Nyssa baby swing and bouncer require 4 D batteries (not included) for swing operation without plug Requires 1 D battery (not included) for vibration without plug Can be plugged in to save battery power Seat detaches and can be used as a bouncer Roomy seat with plush fabrics and head support keep baby cozy and comfortable Mobile with 3 soft toys keep baby entertained Baby-activated bounce 2-speed vibration and 6 swing speeds 10 classic melodies and 5 nature sounds 5-point harness Stable rubber feet Machine washable seat pad Swing is for babies from 5.5 to 30 lbs Graco baby bouncer is for babies from 5.5 to 18 lbs Nyssa baby swing and bouncer age start/age end: birth and up Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley A.
Pearland, TX
Life saver & a space saver! My newborn would not sleep if I wasn't hold her, we got this as a gift and she slept through the day! I was so relieved and happy that I could actually brush me teeth! Lol
lindsay s.
Carrollton, TX
My daughter is in love with this swing! you can also turn it so instead if it going left to right it will rock back and fourt. The mobile is a life saver!
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
My sister has one on this for my nephew it's so cool my nephew loves it he doesn't cry
He enjoys being in their
Elizabeth B.
Versailles, OH
We loved being able to use as not just a swing but also a bouncer! One less item to take up space
Sarah G.
I got this as a gift & it was a nice product but my daughter just didn't like it.
Rosey K.
This swing is a lifesaver. My daughter falls asleep in it and enjoys the music.
Erica  B.
LOVE this swing! We had received the 4 Moms Mamaroo swing from a family member. We were so excited to use it, however our daughter hated ever setting. She never seemed comfortable and would cry after 5 minutes of being in it. So we traded it in and got this swing. She seems more soothed by the motion and will even take naps in it.
Morgan J.
I bought this for my daughter and let me tell you it was a great move on my part . This swing is amazing , my little girl is so peaceful and quite while she's in it . I highly recommend this