BY GRACO

Get two products in one with this inventive swing and bouncer combo. The removable swing seat doubles as a bouncer so you can transport baby wherever you roam in the house. vibration with 2 speed settings 6 swinging speeds 10 melodies and 5 nature sounds mobile with 3 soft toys 5-point harness infant head support plug in or use batteries swing is for babies 5.5-30 lbs. bouncer is for infants 5.5-18 lbs. 33x34x43"H assembly required; instructions included requires 5 D batteries, not included polyester/cotton machine wash, line dry seat pad imported see more...

Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I received this for my baby shower as a gift. I loved that it was simple to put together. It did require batteries and a wall plug for the swing to work and then it needed more batteries for the vibration on the seat to work. It is very soft so I wasn't worried about it scratching my babies skin. The angle of the seat was great for a napping baby and it was adjustable as they grew. I loved that the seat would come off and you could use it independently of the swing. The stupid stars dont do anything. You would think that with all them batteries that the stars would swing or spin or something.. nope. They just sit there. Other than that I would definitely recommend.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO

JCPenney