Graco Doorway Jumper Little Jungle uploaded by Alesia P.Graco Doorway Jumper Little Jungle uploaded by Testing  F.

BY GRACO #9 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Features: Attaches To Doorframe For Portable Fun High-Back Nylon Seat Pad Is Removable And Machine Washable Two Soft, Removable, Interactive Toys Attach To Adjustable Play Rings Plastic Dome Keeps Straps Apart To Simplify Getting Baby In And Out Sturdy Bounce Spring With Hidden Safety Cord For Nonstop Jumping Joy Spring Loaded Clamp Won't Mark Door Moldings Height Adjustable Play Tray For Toys see more...

• Do mommies srill use these kinds of jumpers still if so how sturd...4 Answers
  • Is it still worth it when son is nearly 10 months?2 Answers
  • I Would Love To Have One Of These For My 7 Month Old Daughter. Sh...1 Answers
Shila D.
Shila D.
Wesley chapel, FL
I received this as a gift and I have heard bad things about doorway jumpers so I was nervous putting my baby in it. He absolutely loved it he was bouncing al over. But it wasn't long before he hurt himself on the side of the doorway. We packed it right up after that. I wouldn't recommend this jumper or any doorway jumper.
Alesia P.
Alesia P.
Sonora, CA
My daughter literally lived in her jumper from 3 months old till about 9 months. Every mom needs one of these especially if your child is like mine and clings and whines if you go throw her diaper away without her. lol. she could see me in the kitchen, get all her energy out and she just loves it!!
Angie M.
Angie M.
owasso , OK
Great item my baby loves this stays in it best thing I like about it is that it is coushioned and very comfortable for baby. Clips are safe and never had a problem with this when my baby outgrew it I kept it and gave it to my friend and her baby loves it too
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
Really nice and seems safe but doesn't fit in any doorway in our house except the kitchen, where we can't really see her. Would be better if the door clamp mechanism fit taller doors
Nesreen A.
Nesreen A.
Westlake, OH
I love these for babies. These keep them occupied and help strengthens the babies legs. And I also love how safe it is for the babies.
bronceado m.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Esto es lo maximo jajajajajjaaj a mi hijo le encantaba usarlo brincaba como loco jajajajajaja es lo maximo
Madi C.
Madi C.
Englewood, CO
I understand that there are a lot of warning with door jumpers and I get why but this one basically saved my sanity. My son was absolutely obsessed with this up until he started wanting to walk. It kept him occupied and in one place while I cleaned, cooked and did a million other things. He never hurt himself on the door frame or any other part of the jumper and he went HAM pretty much every day. If you're nervous about the doorway jumper maybe try a different variation of jumper but this seriously helped me so much especially as a new mom. It was comfortable for him and the bumpers kept him from slamming into anything. I loved it so much I gave it to my sister when she had her baby. Plus this is very affordable! If you have a high energy baby give this gem a try! You won't regret it!
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I was weary about doorway jumpers but this one is very secure in the doorway. He can jump around and you can make it higher or lower to the ground which is nice. It is very easy to clean and the seat is removeable if your child has an accident. You can attach toys to it so they can play as well and my child loves it but he does get bored of it very quickly.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
Mega Parent Expert
Definitely an easy to use door jumper. It can be put in the door jamb within seconds and taken down just as easily. I was able to quickly adjust the height straps. I found it very reasonable, easy to store & convenient for our life style
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Yukon , OK
We liked it well enough, but we can't really use it as most of our doorways don't have trim to hang it on. It can also be hard to open to put on the doorway. Baby liked it, but it was really easy for them to turn around and get upset as they can't see mom anymore. I'd recommend a floor jumper, as big as they are.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I used to have this but in the store i bought it they don't have it anymore does anyone know where i can buy it
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Do mommies srill use these kinds of jumpers still if so how sturdy are they i got one handed down ro me for my little one but im too scared looks like it can slip off rhe doorway or break?? Opinions??
Anouk L.
Anouk L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it still worth it when son is nearly 10 months?
Regina H.
Regina H.
I Would Love To Have One Of These For My 7 Month Old Daughter. She's Very Active & I Was Wondering If It Is As Safe As It Looks?