Graco Doorway Jumper Little Jungle uploaded by Alesia P.Graco Doorway Jumper Little Jungle uploaded by Testing  F.

BY GRACO #9 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Features: Attaches To Doorframe For Portable Fun High-Back Nylon Seat Pad Is Removable And Machine Washable Two Soft, Removable, Interactive Toys Attach To Adjustable Play Rings Plastic Dome Keeps Straps Apart To Simplify Getting Baby In And Out Sturdy Bounce Spring With Hidden Safety Cord For Nonstop Jumping Joy Spring Loaded Clamp Won't Mark Door Moldings Height Adjustable Play Tray For Toys see more...

• Do mommies srill use these kinds of jumpers still if so how sturd...4 Answers
  • Is it still worth it when son is nearly 10 months?2 Answers
  • I Would Love To Have One Of These For My 7 Month Old Daughter. Sh...1 Answers
Madi C.
Englewood, CO
I understand that there are a lot of warning with door jumpers and I get why but this one basically saved my sanity. My son was absolutely obsessed with this up until he started wanting to walk. It kept him occupied and in one place while I cleaned, cooked and did a million other things. He never hurt himself on the door frame or any other part of the jumper and he went HAM pretty much every day. If you're nervous about the doorway jumper maybe try a different variation of jumper but this seriously helped me so much especially as a new mom. It was comfortable for him and the bumpers kept him from slamming into anything. I loved it so much I gave it to my sister when she had her baby. Plus this is very affordable! If you have a high energy baby give this gem a try! You won't regret it!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I was weary about doorway jumpers but this one is very secure in the doorway. He can jump around and you can make it higher or lower to the ground which is nice. It is very easy to clean and the seat is removeable if your child has an accident. You can attach toys to it so they can play as well and my child loves it but he does get bored of it very quickly.
Gabrielle M.
I didn't realize the importance of having some sort of buffer around the baby for regular sized doorways until I made my first mistake and bought a jumper without a buffer and my daughter smacked her head on the doorframe in just one jump. This one has a nice tray/buffer that doesn't allow your baby to get close enough to the doorframe to hurt themselves.
Lauren B.
Yukon , OK
We liked it well enough, but we can't really use it as most of our doorways don't have trim to hang it on. It can also be hard to open to put on the doorway. Baby liked it, but it was really easy for them to turn around and get upset as they can't see mom anymore. I'd recommend a floor jumper, as big as they are.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert
When my daughter was younger (she's now 2) this was the only was I could take a shower. It's great to have a safe place for your baby to play while you get things done! It's nice to not just stick them on the ground
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved this! It was so sweet to see him jumping around while I did house work! He would laugh and tire himself out! It is very secure and can be adjusted depending on your babies height! They are not supposed to be used once your baby can walk, which I know my son is bummed about! He loved this!
Mariah S.
My oldest loved using this. The concept is good but unless you have really sturdy door ways it's really not very safe. Mine was given to me for free but I honestly probably wouldn't spend my money on it.
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
Mega Parent Expert
Definitely an easy to use door jumper. It can be put in the door jamb within seconds and taken down just as easily. I was able to quickly adjust the height straps. I found it very reasonable, easy to store & convenient for our life style
Kim J.
Mega Parent Expert
Such a great toy to strengthen babies legs. Also tires them out. My daughter had so much fun jumping and spinning in this. It's easy to use and to hang in the door. Just make sure it's sturdy and you are good to go!
Samantha P.
I'm so glad I decided to buy this for my son. He loves this jumper! Def a good buy. I can get things done while he's enjoying himself while being safe at the same time.
Claudia M.
I used to have this but in the store i bought it they don't have it anymore does anyone know where i can buy it
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Do mommies srill use these kinds of jumpers still if so how sturdy are they i got one handed down ro me for my little one but im too scared looks like it can slip off rhe doorway or break?? Opinions??
Anouk L.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it still worth it when son is nearly 10 months?
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
I Would Love To Have One Of These For My 7 Month Old Daughter. She's Very Active & I Was Wondering If It Is As Safe As It Looks?