BY GRACO

Parents can keep a close ear on their children with the graco direct connect digital monitor. It comes with two parent receivers, belt clip, sound activated lights and an out-of-range indicator. This monitor also features a night-light and a vibration alert. see more...

Victoria M.
Warner Robins, GA
I got these from my daughters fathers mother when she was about a month old. I didn't use them at first since I was in a single story home with her room connected directly to the living room. But, ever since she started making visists to my dads house these things have been an invaluable addition to her baby room. They have a light on the "monitor" part that you leave in the room with her and two additional "paren't moitors" which you can carry with you up to 2500 feet. And, it does in fact go that distance. Her room is upstairs and we would be down in the back yard and it would still pick up a clear signal. Clear enough that I could hear her breathing and the monitor was on the dresser about 3-4 feet from where she was sleeping. I like that it has a intercom button. You can speak to your child or your partner while they are in the room if you need to. It also has a button which you can use as a night light and the volume buttons are wonderful. Turn it down low while you are just relaxing and can hear it or turn it up when you are watching a movie and you can hear through it. I loved mine. I am actually saving them for when the next one, if the next one, comes around.
Nerissa P.
Lakewood, WA
I cannot stress how convenient this is especially when you have multiple children and a newborn you have to get things around the house settled you have to make sure the kids that are not newborns are okay and that they're doing what they're supposed to be doing and dad is always outside working on the car so it's great to have both of us listening in on the baby while we're both doing chores and stuff around the house
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
I got this monitor set when I was pregnant with my 1st daughter in 2008. This monitor worked great right or of the package. i loved the extra features, the light in the bedroom, the ability to talk into the bedroom of needed. I am happy to say that 8yrs later it still works great and is still used every day. I would recommend this monitor to anyone.
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
I absolutely loved this monitor! I loved that it came with two receivers and that you could go a long distance and not worry about not hearing your little one. My favorite feature is the talk back button, I could calm my son down without having to go in his room to calm him down.
Sam S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These monitors worked great. I used with my first 2 children and they were still working great when I got rid of them.
San K.
Only audio?
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this actually a good tripe it would canaries be better