Graco Cozy Duet Swing - Shine uploaded by Shanequa K.Graco Cozy Duet Swing - Shine uploaded by Nichola H.

BY GRACO #84 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Find Baby Swings at Target.com! Graco Cozy Duet Swing - Shine Color: Shine. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
My dude is too big to use this as a swing anymore but I love that we're still getting use out of it as a chair on the floor. I use it to feed him baby food and he loves it. He likes to use it to push around the living room and practice walking too.
Shanequa K.
We received this swing/bouncer as a gift for our new addition to the family! And from day was it was such a help and even though I didn't assemble it. I saw that it was easy to assemble. I love the dual use of this swing makes it easy for me to move around the house with my little one.
Nichola H.
UK
Just bought this for our little boy as the MamaRoo we originally had he just was not keen on at all and he never looked comfortable in it.

I'm always dubious about spending a lot of money on baby products as you can't be sure baby will like them but my little one loves this swing and bouncer due and it looks much more comfortable and there are more setting than the MamaRoo.