Graco Contender™ 65 Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Brittany T.Graco Contender™ 65 Convertible Car Seat uploaded by Jaydon T.

BY GRACO

The Contender 65 convertible car seat holds a rear-facing infant from 5-40 lbs. and a forward-facing toddler in its 5-point harness from 20-65 lbs. It easily grows with your child with the Simply Safe Adjust harness system, which automatically adjusts both the harness and headrest height. The included LATCH and easy-to-read level indicator offers you hassle-free installation. Contender 65 features a removable head and body support, machine-washable seat pad and two buckle positions to help keep your growing child snug and secure. This seat is Safe Seat Engineered which includes Side Impact Testing and features EPS foam.

• LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
  • EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
  • 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
  • Cup holder keeps drinks within your child's reach
  • Removable head and body support keep baby comfy

• Does this have the option to remove and carry it inside t...1 Answers
Kaytlyn H.
I have two of these for my boys! They seem comfortable and I feel safe with my boys in them. I love that they can be forward for backward so there is no need to buy a ton of carseats. The cupholder is a plus as well. They are a bit big tho but they fit perfect in my car.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I purchased this car seat for my daughter as she outgrew her baby car seat. It is very affordable and available at places like Walmart. The straps are simple, it is easy to clean, and I love it! I plan on using graco moving forward with boosters.
Sarah J.
Lebanon Junction
I bought this from Toys R Us in an emergency about a year ago for my mom's car while we were visiting out of town. Very easy to install and although I wish the recline wasn't so big. My daughter likes to sit up a bit more, like she can in her Extend2Fit. We have it in the grey/green color. Reasonable price. It's now in our car at home and fits in all of our vehicles without taking up leg room for the passenger.
darian f.
This car seat is perfect for my growing toddler. We used to have a basic click and connect travel system but it wasn’t roomy and it didn’t look too comfortable. My daughter loves this car seat and I’m confident that it’ll keep her safe and we’ll be able to use it for many years as she grows.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
This is a good car seat for the price. I have this and a graco extend to fit for my son and I definitely prefer the extend to fit. This one is very hard to get in and out of the car. I probably won’t buy another one but it was a good car seat for my moms car when she has my son.
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
I love how this is adjustable. I have one in my husbands car which works great for when one of my children want to go with him. And they are all different heights so it's easily adjusted to whoever is in the seat instead of having to take car seats in and out to fit a child.
Tedra B.
Pottstown, PA
Love this car seat!! It took me a while to find the right one for my baby boy. I love the extra head protection & out of all the ones we tested our little in he seemed to like this one best. That is a win win for my hubby & I. Comfy & safe what more can you ask for.
Skyler K.
Have this carseat for my daughter and love it! Very easy to put in and leans back a little. That way my daughter isn't falling forward in the car. Affordable?? I mean what decent carseat is haha? The cup holder is a plus too...obviously comes in handy with her drinks. Also easy to clean. Can just take the whole fabric part off and throw it in the washer.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
My mom bought this car seat for my second son and I looooveeeee it. He's now 1.5 years old and still using the same car seat! It's a universal car seat and it is probably the best one that I have used so far. It's comfy, durable and even has a cup holder for drinks. It's easy to install and doesn't come with a base so I feel like it's easier to get in and out of cars.
Stephanie C.
Joshua Tree
Love this car seat!! I have this for my 3 and 7 month old. They both fit perfectly in my truck. I love how it has 1 cup holder and it's big enough to hold different kinds of cups. The only thing that I find confusing is the little ball on the side to tell if it's in the right way doesn't really have a good way to judge it.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Does this have the option to remove and carry it inside the house easily like if the baby falls asleep in the car?

Walmart