Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat - Glacier - 1 ct. uploaded by Jaydon T.

BY GRACO #38 in Car Seats

Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat - Glacier see more...

Stephanie C.
Joshua Tree
Love this car seat!! I have this for my 3 and 7 month old. They both fit perfectly in my truck. I love how it has 1 cup holder and it's big enough to hold different kinds of cups. The only thing that I find confusing is the little ball on the side to tell if it's in the right way doesn't really have a good way to judge it.
Sarah J.
Lebanon Junction
I bought this from Toys R Us in an emergency about a year ago for my mom's car while we were visiting out of town. Very easy to install and although I wish the recline wasn't so big. My daughter likes to sit up a bit more, like she can in her Extend2Fit. We have it in the grey/green color. Reasonable price. It's now in our car at home and fits in all of our vehicles without taking up leg room for the passenger.
sarah S.
Oran

"I love this car seat ! I don't have this exact color, but it's so safe for my little brother. The only con is that it's extremely heavy (but what car seat isn't). It's very easy to use and very easy to adjust the straps once baby grows. The quality is just amazing. "
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Before buying this for my son I read a ton of reviews and it had great ones. We haven't had any problems, it's been a great seat so far. It very bulky but my son rides comfortable in it. I'm satisfied with the seat so far and would recommend it!
Skyler K.
Have this carseat for my daughter and love it! Very easy to put in and leans back a little. That way my daughter isn't falling forward in the car. Affordable?? I mean what decent carseat is haha? The cup holder is a plus too...obviously comes in handy with her drinks. Also easy to clean. Can just take the whole fabric part off and throw it in the washer.
Lynn O.
My daughter loves this carseat and so do we! Its super comfortable and spacious for her as well as keeps her aafe and secure!
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
Loved this car seat for my first born when you washed it the material didn't look all old and ugly. Not too expensive as well as rear facing and forward facing which is nice! Over all I love it easy to install and tighten
Tiffany P.
Birch Tree, MO
Love this seat! My son was a bit premature and still fit great in this seat, he's now almost a year and it's been great! Fits well in my small car. It's a bit of a pain to switch between vehicles, but if you don't have to do that often it's a great seat.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
We have this car seat for our youngest baby and she loves it! It's great cause it can still rear face until she's two years old. It's not to bulky and fits perfectly in my Nissan Sentra. I would buy this again for future children.