BY GRACO #25 in Car Seats

Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat - Glacier see more...

Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
This car seat my toddler girl has I like it...but sometimes struggle to put it in..but other than that it's ok this brand suits good it's very very affordable
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
Loved this car seat for my first born when you washed it the material didn't look all old and ugly. Not too expensive as well as rear facing and forward facing which is nice! Over all I love it easy to install and tighten
Leah W.
Love this car seat for my son! It's easy to use and install. Wish it had a base I could just connect it to. It's super affordable and I love how long I can rear face my son for in it.
Lisa G.
I looked at a million car seats online and in stores and read tons of reviews before ultimately deciding to go with this car seat and I'm so glad I did! We love it! I love the simple design and non flashy colors. Also it was so easy to install and get my babe in and out of!!
Johanna R.
I am very happy with this car seat. It is easy to install. It seems comfortable to my son. Easy to clean. I was recently rear-ended in an accident and this car seat did it's job of protecting my son. I love it so much that when I had to replace it because of said accident, I bought this sane car seat again.
misty s.
Huntington, WV
reclines back great, easy to install and adjust. easy to clean. very padded.
Heather S.
Bought this with my 2nd baby. he loves it! its perfect size for medium size car. its a little bulky but not too bad. he's tall and still has room to grow. very affordable as well. we also switch this car seat between 2 cars and its fairly to install.
Sarah G.
Okeechobee, Fl
Great car seat. Sometimes a bit of a pain when using the latch installation. Of the graco clones though it is one of the better priced. With that price though comes the standard latch system. No big deal but it's not the easy release that comes with the more expensive options. Love that I can read face until 40lbs or within 1" of the red handle on the headrest. Also the easy adjusting belts is a huge plus. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda U.
Houston , Tx
This is a great transitional car seat that doesn't break the bank! I love the soft seat and so does my son. An added bonus is the cup holder-definitely a must as it is also used for entertainment purposes ;) The contender is also very easy to install!
Karen M.
Garland , TX
This seat is awesome! It's easy to install, using either a seatbelt or your vehicle's LATCH system. It's lightweight, which is great if you move your car seat from vehicle to vehicle. It also has high weight & height limits, so you can rear face your little one to 2 and beyond (remember: 4 is ideal). It's very compact, so it's great for smaller cars. We love it so much we have one for our middle child AND our youngest!