BY GRACO #25 in Car Seats

Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat - Glacier see more...

Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Before buying this for my son I read a ton of reviews and it had great ones. We haven't had any problems, it's been a great seat so far. It very bulky but my son rides comfortable in it. I'm satisfied with the seat so far and would recommend it!
Brittany C.
Parkersburg, WV
My son has been in this car seat since he was 5 months old and now he is almost 3 and still has plenty of room to grow! I found this was great for extended rear facing. Super easy to keep clean and very comfortable for baby :)
Melissa D.
Northollywood , CA
This car seat my toddler girl has I like it...but sometimes struggle to put it in..but other than that it's ok this brand suits good it's very very affordable
Leah W.
Love this car seat for my son! It's easy to use and install. Wish it had a base I could just connect it to. It's super affordable and I love how long I can rear face my son for in it.
Amanda U.
Houston , Tx
This is a great transitional car seat that doesn't break the bank! I love the soft seat and so does my son. An added bonus is the cup holder-definitely a must as it is also used for entertainment purposes ;) The contender is also very easy to install!
Tiffany G.
I'm a huge fan of Graco car seats. It was important to find a car seat that was both safe and comfortable. I like the material also. It doesn't make my little one too hot. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because it doesn't come with the shoulder covers.
Sarah J.
Lebanon Junction
I bought this from Toys R Us in an emergency about a year ago for my mom's car while we were visiting out of town. Very easy to install and although I wish the recline wasn't so big. My daughter likes to sit up a bit more, like she can in her Extend2Fit. We have it in the grey/green color. Reasonable price. It's now in our car at home and fits in all of our vehicles without taking up leg room for the passenger.
sarah S.
Oran

"I love this car seat ! I don't have this exact color, but it's so safe for my little brother. The only con is that it's extremely heavy (but what car seat isn't). It's very easy to use and very easy to adjust the straps once baby grows. The quality is just amazing. "
Skyler K.
Have this carseat for my daughter and love it! Very easy to put in and leans back a little. That way my daughter isn't falling forward in the car. Affordable?? I mean what decent carseat is haha? The cup holder is a plus too...obviously comes in handy with her drinks. Also easy to clean. Can just take the whole fabric part off and throw it in the washer.
Lynn O.
My daughter loves this carseat and so do we! Its super comfortable and spacious for her as well as keeps her aafe and secure!