Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat - Glacier - 1 ct. uploaded by Brittany T.Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat - Glacier - 1 ct. uploaded by Jaydon T.

BY GRACO #38 in Car Seats

Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat - Glacier see more...

Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Before buying this for my son I read a ton of reviews and it had great ones. We haven't had any problems, it's been a great seat so far. It very bulky but my son rides comfortable in it. I'm satisfied with the seat so far and would recommend it!
Brittany C.
Parkersburg, WV
My son has been in this car seat since he was 5 months old and now he is almost 3 and still has plenty of room to grow! I found this was great for extended rear facing. Super easy to keep clean and very comfortable for baby :)
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
This car seat my toddler girl has I like it...but sometimes struggle to put it in..but other than that it's ok this brand suits good it's very very affordable
Leah W.
Love this car seat for my son! It's easy to use and install. Wish it had a base I could just connect it to. It's super affordable and I love how long I can rear face my son for in it.
Amanda U.
Houston , Tx
This is a great transitional car seat that doesn't break the bank! I love the soft seat and so does my son. An added bonus is the cup holder-definitely a must as it is also used for entertainment purposes ;) The contender is also very easy to install!
Tiffany S.
I'm a huge fan of Graco car seats. It was important to find a car seat that was both safe and comfortable. I like the material also. It doesn't make my little one too hot. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because it doesn't come with the shoulder covers.
Satava O.
Prescott, AZ
I love how this is adjustable. I have one in my husbands car which works great for when one of my children want to go with him. And they are all different heights so it's easily adjusted to whoever is in the seat instead of having to take car seats in and out to fit a child.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I purchased this car seat for my daughter as she outgrew her baby car seat. It is very affordable and available at places like Walmart. The straps are simple, it is easy to clean, and I love it! I plan on using graco moving forward with boosters.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Best carseat ever my son loves it! A little pricey but well worth it! It met all my expectations! And i feel better knowing my son is safe