BY GRACO #17 in Car Seats

Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat - Glacier see more...

Sarah G.
Okeechobee, Fl
Great car seat. Sometimes a bit of a pain when using the latch installation. Of the graco clones though it is one of the better priced. With that price though comes the standard latch system. No big deal but it's not the easy release that comes with the more expensive options. Love that I can read face until 40lbs or within 1" of the red handle on the headrest. Also the easy adjusting belts is a huge plus. Would definitely recommend.
Karen M.
Garland , TX
This seat is awesome! It's easy to install, using either a seatbelt or your vehicle's LATCH system. It's lightweight, which is great if you move your car seat from vehicle to vehicle. It also has high weight & height limits, so you can rear face your little one to 2 and beyond (remember: 4 is ideal). It's very compact, so it's great for smaller cars. We love it so much we have one for our middle child AND our youngest!
Heather S.
Bought this with my 2nd baby. he loves it! its perfect size for medium size car. its a little bulky but not too bad. he's tall and still has room to grow. very affordable as well. we also switch this car seat between 2 cars and its fairly to install.
misty s.
Huntington, WV
reclines back great, easy to install and adjust. easy to clean. very padded.
Sarah J.
Lebanon Junction
I bought this from Toys R Us in an emergency about a year ago for my mom's car while we were visiting out of town. Very easy to install and although I wish the recline wasn't so big. My daughter likes to sit up a bit more, like she can in her Extend2Fit. We have it in the grey/green color. Reasonable price. It's now in our car at home and fits in all of our vehicles without taking up leg room for the passenger.
Skyler K.
Have this carseat for my daughter and love it! Very easy to put in and leans back a little. That way my daughter isn't falling forward in the car. Affordable?? I mean what decent carseat is haha? The cup holder is a plus too...obviously comes in handy with her drinks. Also easy to clean. Can just take the whole fabric part off and throw it in the washer.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Before buying this for my son I read a ton of reviews and it had great ones. We haven't had any problems, it's been a great seat so far. It very bulky but my son rides comfortable in it. I'm satisfied with the seat so far and would recommend it!
Rosalie B.
Irvine, CA
I was looking for a great car seat that felt comfortable since my baby out grew her infant car seat that felt stiff. We went to the store and fell in love with this one. My baby enjoys it as well because it holds her head straight when she falls asleep. The seat has enough cushion to make her feel comfortable. I personally love it. I couldn't have picked a better one.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My mom bought this car seat for my second son and I looooveeeee it. He's now 1.5 years old and still using the same car seat! It's a universal car seat and it is probably the best one that I have used so far. It's comfy, durable and even has a cup holder for drinks. It's easy to install and doesn't come with a base so I feel like it's easier to get in and out of cars.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
Loved this car seat for my first born when you washed it the material didn't look all old and ugly. Not too expensive as well as rear facing and forward facing which is nice! Over all I love it easy to install and tighten