BY GRACO #26 in Car Seats

Graco Contender 65 Convertible Car Seat - Glacier see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sarah J.
Lebanon Junction
I bought this from Toys R Us in an emergency about a year ago for my mom's car while we were visiting out of town. Very easy to install and although I wish the recline wasn't so big. My daughter likes to sit up a bit more, like she can in her Extend2Fit. We have it in the grey/green color. Reasonable price. It's now in our car at home and fits in all of our vehicles without taking up leg room for the passenger.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Before buying this for my son I read a ton of reviews and it had great ones. We haven't had any problems, it's been a great seat so far. It very bulky but my son rides comfortable in it. I'm satisfied with the seat so far and would recommend it!
Johanna R.
I am very happy with this car seat. It is easy to install. It seems comfortable to my son. Easy to clean. I was recently rear-ended in an accident and this car seat did it's job of protecting my son. I love it so much that when I had to replace it because of said accident, I bought this sane car seat again.
Lisa G.
I looked at a million car seats online and in stores and read tons of reviews before ultimately deciding to go with this car seat and I'm so glad I did! We love it! I love the simple design and non flashy colors. Also it was so easy to install and get my babe in and out of!!
Rosalie B.
Irvine, CA
I was looking for a great car seat that felt comfortable since my baby out grew her infant car seat that felt stiff. We went to the store and fell in love with this one. My baby enjoys it as well because it holds her head straight when she falls asleep. The seat has enough cushion to make her feel comfortable. I personally love it. I couldn't have picked a better one.
Skyler K.
Have this carseat for my daughter and love it! Very easy to put in and leans back a little. That way my daughter isn't falling forward in the car. Affordable?? I mean what decent carseat is haha? The cup holder is a plus too...obviously comes in handy with her drinks. Also easy to clean. Can just take the whole fabric part off and throw it in the washer.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My mom bought this car seat for my second son and I looooveeeee it. He's now 1.5 years old and still using the same car seat! It's a universal car seat and it is probably the best one that I have used so far. It's comfy, durable and even has a cup holder for drinks. It's easy to install and doesn't come with a base so I feel like it's easier to get in and out of cars.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
Loved this car seat for my first born when you washed it the material didn't look all old and ugly. Not too expensive as well as rear facing and forward facing which is nice! Over all I love it easy to install and tighten
Angelica R.
Natalia , TX
My husband and I just purchased this car seat for our one year son and he loves it especially for the long trips we make. A total upgrade from our infant car seat. He doesn't fight me to put him in. The seat is very comfortable and the cup holder is a plus!
Leah W.
Love this car seat for my son! It's easy to use and install. Wish it had a base I could just connect it to. It's super affordable and I love how long I can rear face my son for in it.