Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel System uploaded by Erica B.

BY GRACO

Graco's car seat and stroller travel system features one hand fold-up capability and a tray for both child and adult. This travel system in green is ideal for children up to 50 pounds. One-hand, self-standing fold, extra-large storage basket Parent tray with storage and two deep cup holders, child's tray with cup holder pivots for easy entry Infant car seat helps protect infants from 4-30 pounds and up to 30 inches tall EPS, energy absorbing foam Pattern: Green Weight/age limit: Up to 50 pounds Meet or exceeds all U.S. safety standards. Side impact tested Dimensions: 19.5 inches high x 40.5 inches wide x 27 inches inches long see more...

• Does this set come in other colors as well? I like the bl...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Christine N.
I got this on sale at the beginning of my pregnancy for Amazon Prime Day. I didn't even know if I was having a boy or a girl yet so the neutral pattern was perfect. I love how easy the base was to install in my car and how the car seat snaps securely into the base and the stroller. I can't wait for the weather to be nicer to take my son out for walks with this amazing travel system. Totally recommend for any mama.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
This car seat has done the job! I received the pink one for my baby shower with the stroller and it has been great! The car seat clicks into the stroller making it easy to push infants when they’re little. The car seat has a handle so you can carry the baby and not wake it during travel.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I've researched so many stroller systems and this one seems to be a great pick! I registered for this and I haven't had a chance to use it yet but, it is sturdy and super easy to install and use. The price is right too! Try Walmart or Target first!
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
My mother in law got this set for our daughter and I love it! It's easy to use and so convenient. When you go to a place where you have to walk around, you dont have to worry about carrying the carseat, you can just connect it right into your stroller and be on your way. It's so simple and so easy, I definitely would recommend getting this.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
I absolutely love the Graco Snug Ride stroller and car seat travel system. The car seat snaps easily into the base, and is extremely easy to get unhooked from the base. The stroller can be opened or closed one handed with little practice. The seat snaps into the stroller with ease, and again, is easy to unhook.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
Excellent travel system. the stroller is lightweight and easy to fold and unfold. It is also great having the base and just clicking the car seat into that. Very convenient. Definitely recommend!!!
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I absolutely love our Graco click connect system. It is so insanely easy to use. The base goes into the car with ease and the infant seat can connect into any click connect bases or strollers. The stroller is definitely my favorite part of the whole system because you can use it with the infant car seat as well as use it as a regular stroller.
Marisa R.
I love this travel system! It was inexpensive and comfy for my daughter. The stroller is light weight and easy to store in the trunk of my car. The only down fall is that it's short and my fiance has trouble pushing it because he's so tall.
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
This is just stupid easy to use! Everything literally clicks into place; the base and stroller are both easy to connect and remove with the carrier. The stroller folds up nicely and the extra bases are a God send!
Kelly S.
This is such an awesome travel system. I love that it clicks right into the base and then right into the stroller. It has a great basket on the bottom too for a diaper bag.
Kaitlyn P.
Owensboro, KY
Does this set come in other colors as well? I like the blue but I'd also love if it came in a pink or purple.