Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportBaby StrollersGraco
Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel System

Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel System

by Graco

The Graco® Comfy Cruiser™ Travel System features extra comfort and convenience features and a top-rated SnugRide® 30 Infant Car Seat.

How do you like this stroller? Was your baby comfortable in it? How easy is it to open and close back up? I plan to go on lots of runs with my baby would you recommend this travel system?
Does this set come in other colors as well? I like the blue but I'd also love if it came in a pink or purple.
Start your review of Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel System!
Caitlin L.
It’s been over 12 years since I’ve had one of these but I got it as a bay shooter present when I was pregnant with my daughter and it lasted for the whole time she needed both. I definitely recommend
Katie G.
Benson, IL
We love our Graco car seats and stroller! The car seat clicks right into the Stoller for smaller babies and when they outgrow the car seat, the stroller is great and has straps to keep them safe!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I've researched so many stroller systems and this one seems to be a great pick! I registered for this and I haven't had a chance to use it yet but, it is sturdy and super easy to install and use. The price is right too! Try Walmart or Target first!
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
This is just stupid easy to use! Everything literally clicks into place; the base and stroller are both easy to connect and remove with the carrier. The stroller folds up nicely and the extra bases are a God send!
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this travel system! It’s so easy to use and super convenient! I love the stroller is light weight too.
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
Divinoooooo me encanto ya tengo tiempo usándolo y eso no se daña muy buen excelente calidad y fácil de cerrar mi mejor compra para mi niña
Lindsey M.
Richmond, TX
This is a great deal. I loved this when my son was in his infancy. It allowed for easy removal from the car straight to "click in" to the stroller for walks in the park or shopping needs. Only downfall was that the stroller is kinda bulky so you have to make sure your trunk isn't full of a lot of stuff when carting the stroller around. I actually go the 3 wheeler stroller in black in grey
Erica B.
I had just bought this comfy cruisers stroller with infant car seat and I absolutely love it! Super easy to use and has a great storage area for the diaper bag.
Angel C.
Lafayette, IN
I am a graco brand snob. I received the Graco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel System in the Priscilla pattern 4 years ago as a baby shower gift. I love how effortless the click connect system is. We used the carseat with the stroller every time we went out such as to the grocery store and doctor appointments. It was a huge life saver that we didn't have to carry around our daughter in her seat manually, giving our arms and backs a break. We still have the stroller and have gotten a new graco click connect carseat to go along with it. Graco is one of my favorite baby and family friendly manufacturers.
Marisa R.
Cosmopolis , WA
I love this travel system! It was inexpensive and comfy for my daughter. The stroller is light weight and easy to store in the trunk of my car. The only down fall is that it's short and my fiance has trouble pushing it because he's so tall.