Graco Click Connect Convertible Double Stroller + Infant Click Connect Car Seat uploaded by Charell G.

BY GRACO

Your little ones are going to grow really fast, so why shouldn't your stroller grow with them? The Graco Modes Dual Stroller transforms with your children from infant to toddler.This stroller can be converted into infant car seat carriers, an infant... see more...

rosana s.
I love that you can put the seats forward facing or facing other way. You can recline each individual seat for the kiddos. There is also a step in case they want to stand while you are pushing stroller. It is bulky, it will not fit in the trunk of my car. When folded down I had to remove the seats in order to shut the stroller.
Charell G.
Baytown, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
When I was looking for a stroller this graco double stroller worked out perfectly. It fits both of my boys comfortably and the space on the bottom is just right.
Serena Y.
Dallas
Love it.  Makes my daily commutes manageable. I am a single mother of three so it can be quiet difficult getting around on my own at times,  this stroller eases the stress. My kids love it and it's very durable. The size of it can be a bit of an issue when loading into a trunk of a vehicle but overall I love it and so do my children.
Vanessa &.
My family ABSOLUTELY loves this stroller! It glides so smooth, easy to control, the wheels dont get stuck. Light weight and easy to assemble!!