Graco Century Pack 'n' Play Playard

by Graco

Graco Century Pack 'n' Play Playard, Jungle Boogie: Durable frame makes this infant pack 'n' play ideal for travel Organizer to keep baby essentials close at hand Convenient carrying bag consolidates the Graco Pack 'n' Play into one portable unity for no-fuss travel and storage Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation Signature Graco push-button fold Automatically folding feet and wheels Recommended for a child unable to climb out, less than 30 lbs and less than 35" tall Overall dimensions: 27.990"L x 10.310"W x 10.310"H Weight: 20.75 lbs Assembly required Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco Century Pack 'n' Play Playard!
How would you rate this product?
ella V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great travel crib. It’s easy to use, fold, unfold, and travel with. Get a basic one.
Shelby O.
Spokane, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It’s worked great, my son is still sleeping in it at 16 months. The mattress thing has gotten a little weird though.
Rachel W.
Glenfield, NY
Got the job done when we needed it, nearly impossible for me to snap the bars into place setting it up. Good quality
Megan M.
Red hill, PA
I love this play pen. Easy to fold and carry, easy to collapse, and lightweight. Cute jungle print that my boys loved. Get a lot of use out of this and its great for travel and overnight trips.
Sabrina K.
For an affordable pack n play, this does the job! I occasionally have issues getting it to collapse, but not frequently. It's wonderful to keep at grandparents houses for naps and sleepovers!
Korissa H.
Somerset, KY
Play pens are the best thing ever invented. I lover taking it on trips and outside so we could get some fresh air. Very helpful during a yard sale .
Jennifer S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I purchased the ashford print version of this and it's great. Easy to use, I just wish I had purchased the one with the newborn napper in it.

Looking for your answer?