Graco - Bumper Jumper

by Graco

Graco - Bumper Jumper, Little Jungle: High back, nylon seat is removable and machine washable Soft, all around bumper protects wood work Two soft, removable, interactive toys attach to adjustable play rings Plastic dome keeps straps spread apart for easy in and out Sturdy, bounce spring with hidden safety cord Spring loaded, no-mar clamp easily adjusts to door frame Height adjustable Play tray for toys For children weighing less than 25lbs Child must be able to hold head upright unassisted Machine wash cloth seat pad in cold water on delicate cycle, line dry Clean plastic or metal parts with household soap and warm water

Are these safe and easy to install? I want to get one for my baby, but I’m scared it’ll fall off the doorway and she’ll get hurt.
Do mommies srill use these kinds of jumpers still if so how sturdy are they i got one handed down ro me for my little one but im too scared looks like it can slip off rhe doorway or break?? Opinions??
Is it still worth it when son is nearly 10 months?
Start your review of Graco - Bumper Jumper!
My daughter loved her doorway jumper when she could fit in it. She would have spent all day in it if I let her!
Fresno , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Doorway Jumper my kids love being in it they would stay in it until they fell asleep they love their jumper.
doral, florida
Esto es lo maximo jajajajajjaaj a mi hijo le encantaba usarlo brincaba como loco jajajajajaja es lo maximo
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use this everyday to keep my daughter occupied and help strengthen her legs. She absolutely loves it
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
My kids loved this! They would jump all day and it is great for strengthening the babies legs.
My so loved this. Builds good legs muscles to help your little one prepare for walking!
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Very easy to set up and so much fun my so. Would Bounce up and down, even my daughter when she was nearly 3 we would put her in it because she would like to swing ( not recommend) and bounce! There is cheaper alternatives but this one works great.
Lachute
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son had this when he was a baby, he loved it so much. It bounce well, he like the motion. It is a good product, i would recommend it over very pricey jumperoo.
Scarborough, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that i can hang it in any room that I'm in as long as it has a door frame that way i can get on with my house work and keep and eye on my baby
Ask a question to the Influenster community...