Graco - Bumper Jumper

by Graco

Graco - Bumper Jumper, Little Jungle: High back, nylon seat is removable and machine washable Soft, all around bumper protects wood work Two soft, removable, interactive toys attach to adjustable play rings Plastic dome keeps straps spread apart for easy in and out Sturdy, bounce spring with hidden safety cord Spring loaded, no-mar clamp easily adjusts to door frame Height adjustable Play tray for toys For children weighing less than 25lbs Child must be able to hold head upright unassisted Machine wash cloth seat pad in cold water on delicate cycle, line dry Clean plastic or metal parts with household soap and warm water

Are these safe and easy to install? I want to get one for my baby, but I’m scared it’ll fall off the doorway and she’ll get hurt.
Do mommies srill use these kinds of jumpers still if so how sturdy are they i got one handed down ro me for my little one but im too scared looks like it can slip off rhe doorway or break?? Opinions??
Is it still worth it when son is nearly 10 months?
Start your review of Graco - Bumper Jumper!
Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
love this Grace Bumper Jumper because its so convenient for me as a mom plus more fun for my baby. The spring-loaded clamp is so easy to put on the door ...
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Little guy loves jumping! I love that there are places to hang toys to keep him entertained. Plus the tray and bumpers help prevent squished fingers
These are great if any new moms wish to use one for baby I say yes it helps strengthen the legs and makes walking a lot easier good pick up
Park City, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This toy is so much fun for my daughter. She loves to bounce around and kick her feet. It fits snugly in any door jam. It works great!
Westlake, OH
I love these for babies. These keep them occupied and help strengthens the babies legs. And I also love how safe it is for the babies.
Madisonville, TN
This is an absolutely must in my house! My baby gets her exercise using this and it helps strengthen her legs and other body muscles!
Bakersfield , CA
I got one for my baby shower and my baby loves it I can put it on the door way of the bathroom while I clean it or when I'm cooking
Adelanto, CA
This is an absolute must have. The babies live this thing and will keep your child entertained while you do what needs to be done.
I remember when my baby loved to jump and play he loved it so much i recommend it and you can adjust it to the height for your baby
Ballwin, MO
We love using this when we are inour bedroom getting ready in the morning or taking sheets. Out little guy lives bouncing in it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...