Graco - Bumper Jumper

by Graco

Graco - Bumper Jumper, Little Jungle: High back, nylon seat is removable and machine washable Soft, all around bumper protects wood work Two soft, removable, interactive toys attach to adjustable play rings Plastic dome keeps straps spread apart for easy in and out Sturdy, bounce spring with hidden safety cord Spring loaded, no-mar clamp easily adjusts to door frame Height adjustable Play tray for toys For children weighing less than 25lbs Child must be able to hold head upright unassisted Machine wash cloth seat pad in cold water on delicate cycle, line dry Clean plastic or metal parts with household soap and warm water

Are these safe and easy to install? I want to get one for my baby, but I’m scared it’ll fall off the doorway and she’ll get hurt.
Do mommies srill use these kinds of jumpers still if so how sturdy are they i got one handed down ro me for my little one but im too scared looks like it can slip off rhe doorway or break?? Opinions??
Is it still worth it when son is nearly 10 months?
Start your review of Graco - Bumper Jumper!
Mukwonago, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely an easy to use door jumper. It can be put in the door jamb within seconds and taken down just as easily. I was able to quickly adjust the height straps. I found it very reasonable, easy to store & convenient for our life style
Baltimore , MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Such a great toy to strengthen babies legs. Also tires them out. My daughter had so much fun jumping and spinning in this. It's easy to use and to hang in the door. Just make sure it's sturdy and you are good to go!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm so glad I decided to buy this for my son. He loves this jumper! Def a good buy. I can get things done while he's enjoying himself while being safe at the same time.
Joplin, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I thought I would love this product. But I didn't like this product at all. I had a hard time finding a place for it to hang on my door. and also I didn't feel save putting my child in it. Maybe if it had a little more support then I would feel much better
Racine, WI
My son absolutely loved this jumper. He is very active and loved to stand and jump very early on. It was great as well because he is a rather large baby (weighs 25 lbs at 8 months) and this lasted him quite a while. He's just about now getting to be too large. Now when he jumps, we can hear the spring expand and contract and it sounds like it could give at any time. I think it's still stable, but we've stopped using it, just in case. This kept him entertained in the kitchen doorway while we would make dinner and allowed him to lean around the doorways and watch the dogs in the other room. It was great while it lasted and I intend to keep it just in case we decide to have another child!
Santa Clara , CA
Graco - Bumper Jumper uploaded by Alesia P.
My daughter literally lived in her jumper from 3 months old till about 9 months. Every mom needs one of these especially if your child is like mine and clings and whines if you go throw her diaper away without her. lol. she could see me in the kitchen, get all her energy out and she just loves it!!
Seaside , CA
My son loved this! once my son was able to hold his head up on his own I would put him in this and he #loved it. I honestly feel this had something to do with him walking by 9 months. It's not hard for your child to get the hang of jumping up and down or walking side to side. He never looked uncomfortable definitely will buy this again when I have another little one !!💛
Harlan, IN
If you need something to keep your baby occupied in this is the product! My nephew could bounce in this thing for hours it was helpful to use when I needed to get things done around the house and keep him out of the way. We brought it from a garage sale and it works like new I don't know how much it cost it stores but it is probably worth it.
INDEPENDENCE, KS
This jumper provided both our baby and the rest of our family much entertainment over the years. I was weary at first but after seeing him so happy and energetic in the jumper it quickly became our most favorite toy! Many times he would jump, jump, swing, play and jump some more to the point of making nap time an absolute breeze!
Saunderstown , RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We got this as a hand me down from when my niece was little. It looked and performed like it was brand new. My son spent hours bouncing away and was super happy every time he was in it. Only downfall was if your molding wasn't thick enough then you had to add support blocks to keep it from slipping while baby was in it. My stepdad did this at he and my moms house and it only took a few minutes a some scrap wood and it worked just as good as at our house..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...