Graco - Bumper Jumper

by Graco

Graco - Bumper Jumper, Little Jungle: High back, nylon seat is removable and machine washable Soft, all around bumper protects wood work Two soft, removable, interactive toys attach to adjustable play rings Plastic dome keeps straps spread apart for easy in and out Sturdy, bounce spring with hidden safety cord Spring loaded, no-mar clamp easily adjusts to door frame Height adjustable Play tray for toys For children weighing less than 25lbs Child must be able to hold head upright unassisted Machine wash cloth seat pad in cold water on delicate cycle, line dry Clean plastic or metal parts with household soap and warm water

Are these safe and easy to install? I want to get one for my baby, but I’m scared it’ll fall off the doorway and she’ll get hurt.
Do mommies srill use these kinds of jumpers still if so how sturdy are they i got one handed down ro me for my little one but im too scared looks like it can slip off rhe doorway or break?? Opinions??
Is it still worth it when son is nearly 10 months?
Start your review of Graco - Bumper Jumper!
Bayside, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a must for anyone looking to save space with baby gear! So many baby seats are bulky and can’t be put away. This door jumper is perfect to use all around the apartment when I’m cleaning. Baby loves to bounce and play with different toys I attach. I especially love that it quickly can slide under the bed when we’re done playing. It’s a great price for a portable toy - we even take it to grandmas house.
Euclid, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Graco - Bumper Jumper uploaded by Mikey M.
I received this product as a baby shower gift. It was very easy to setup with stress free packaging. I was a little nervous to use it at first since it hangs from the door but it’s very sturdy. I didn’t see an age on the box. My little one is 11 weeks old and she loves it. Graco - Bumper Jumper
Englewood, CO
I understand that there are a lot of warning with door jumpers and I get why but this one basically saved my sanity. My son was absolutely obsessed with this up until he started wanting to walk. It kept him occupied and in one place while I cleaned, cooked and did a million other things. He never hurt himself on the door frame or any other part of the jumper and he went HAM pretty much every day. If you're nervous about the doorway jumper maybe try a different variation of jumper but this seriously helped me so much especially as a new mom. It was comfortable for him and the bumpers kept him from slamming into anything. I loved it so much I gave it to my sister when she had her baby. Plus this is very affordable! If you have a high energy baby give this gem a try! You won't regret it!
Graco - Bumper Jumper uploaded by Jess B.
When my boys were little they loved this. Years later we had another baby and got one for her. She loves being able to use her legs and 'stand' and move around. It attaches firmly to the doorframe and stays put, even when tested with a lot of force. The only drawback is that there isn't as much support in the seat as we would prefer. She has a tendency to slump over and get stuck. As she gets bigger it will be less of a problem, but a removable support would be ideal.
Vernon, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was weary about doorway jumpers but this one is very secure in the doorway. He can jump around and you can make it higher or lower to the ground which is nice. It is very easy to clean and the seat is removeable if your child has an accident. You can attach toys to it so they can play as well and my child loves it but he does get bored of it very quickly.
Elkins Park, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The greatest product! Seriously this is a life saver for any stay-at-home mom!! When my little guy is fussy and doesn't want to be put down I put him in his jumper and it entertains him until I am done! It works in smaller door ways bc it has the bumper so you are not worried about it hitting anything and damaging it. It's deep enough that even if your kiddo can't hold his back up completely they can still enjoy it. Purchased it on Amazon and would buy it again!
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My 8th month baby LOVES this jumper. I was very weary at first so the first few times he used it, I was sitting in front of him but now I don't HAVE to keep an eye on him as it is very secure... although I still keep an eye out.lol. Anyway he LOVES it and likes to look all around while he jumps... its great for me because it tires him out.
Yukon, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We liked it well enough, but we can't really use it as most of our doorways don't have trim to hang it on. It can also be hard to open to put on the doorway. Baby liked it, but it was really easy for them to turn around and get upset as they can't see mom anymore. I'd recommend a floor jumper, as big as they are.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When my daughter was younger (she's now 2) this was the only was I could take a shower. It's great to have a safe place for your baby to play while you get things done! It's nice to not just stick them on the ground
Greenwood, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Graco - Bumper Jumper uploaded by Sara D.
I recommend this to any parent who has a baby! SERIOUSLY! The only con is that I wish the straps were further apart in the front, so it’s easier for me to take my baby out of it. My fiancé ordered it online from Buy Buy Baby! My son absolutely LOVES this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...