Graco Bumper Jumper

Keep baby contained, and entertained, in the Bumper Jumper doorway jumper! Easy to transport jumper allows you to take baby from room to room.

Is this sturdy? What is the age limit? I was wanting one for my 10 month old.
Are these safe and easy to install? I want to get one for my baby, but I’m scared it’ll fall off the doorway and she’ll get hurt.
Do mommies srill use these kinds of jumpers still if so how sturdy are they i got one handed down ro me for my little one but im too scared looks like it can slip off rhe doorway or break?? Opinions??
Start your review of Graco Bumper Jumper!
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I really never have been a fan of these! It makes me nervous🙃 so i would not purchase again, nor would i recommend
Pamela K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was hilarious to watch as my 7 month old bounced nonstop. She would laugh the entire time. Very sturdy. She definitely got her exercise in.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was weary about doorway jumpers but this one is very secure in the doorway. He can jump around and you can make it higher or lower to the ground which is nice. It is very easy to clean and the seat is removeable if your child has an accident. You can attach toys to it so they can play as well and my child loves it but he does get bored of it very quickly.
Kaylyn M.
Post Falls, ID
Graco Bumper Jumper uploaded by Kaylyn M.
I love this baby jumper. It’s very safe to put my son in and [email protected] play. It helps strengthen his legs before he started to walk. We used it for a long time! We loved it. I would recommend it to any parent!
Kathryn T.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
* I received this product as a gift in exchange for my thoughts on the product from graco and these are my true and honest opinion. This bumper jumper is adorable, sturdy and gender neutral it was a real blessing for my wild and crazy baby boy! I would definitely recommend this product!
April S.
New Albany, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My grandson loved this when he was smaller. It gives them something to do while it helps strengthening their legs. Plus you feel safe because you can keep them close and entertained.
Loretta S.
Vermontville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have had a couple grandkids that love this. I have had a couple that don't. This has lasted me a long time. I love that it is easily moved when not in use. However if you don't have the correct door frame this will not work for you.
chelsea L.
Page, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was gifted this product from Graco. It is very easy to assemble and set up. The instructions are very clear and simple. It was not hard to attach the seat to the swing. It was very fun to see my son jump around and have fun in this. And I believe it give them good leg muscles from jumping around.
Meliesa W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It's a pretty good jumper, my children really loved to bounce. We used it quite a bit. It's easy to attach to your door frame. The only down fall was the straps would get loose. My children enjoyed it tho. It's easy to stick them in the jumper.
April E.
Glasgow, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nice jumper. Very affordable. Comfortable for baby and allows them to jump up and down and entertain themselves. You can move it from room to room. Very handy. I would buy it again and I would recommend it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...