BY GRACO

Graco at Kohl's - Shop for more baby gear, like this Graco Breaze Click Connect Stroller at Kohls.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jackie B.
Everything was good. The back part reclined so my child could be comfortable when he fell asleep. It was very easy to fold and didn't take up much space in my car. It came with one cup holder but you could always add like a universal parent tray from Amazon or any other store. The bottom has ample space but a big diaper bag wouldn't fit.
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
This stroller is perfect for every mom on the go! It's light weight so it is easy to fold and store in your car. The bottom of the stroller adjusts so that babies feet can lay up or down, so my daughter was really comfortable. The padding on the stroller is super soft! Love everything about this!
Brittany P.
Walker, LA
Love this stroller. It's so lightweight and easy to use. My only wish would be that it have more places to put things. Like something near the handles to sit your phone or wallet in.
Katie C.
Starkville, MS
This is seriously one of the best things that I have purchased as a new mom. The way that it folds up with one hand and is easy to stow and carry around with the side handle is awesome! I also love that it lays down almost flat but with still just a slight incline is nice. There is a duel brake for both back wheels, a detachable cup holder, an extended canopy that is great for when baby falls asleep! Love love love it!
Becky W.
Got this stroller for my son on an Amazon lightening deal. Had i not used a Maclaren for my daughter first, i probably would have loved this; however, i have used a Maclaren and because of that, this pales in comparison. This is very heavy for an umbrella stroller, does not have the carrying shoulder strap like the Maclaren does and it also does not latch if you forget to put the hood in all the way. Would not get again, but can't bring myself to shelling out more money for the Maclaren i wish i bought
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
I use this stroller to push my son on dog walks it has a canopy for sum coverage pushes well food easy , doesn't work as well on rocky surfaces , but overall a great stroller wish it had more places for mom to put cups and phone by handles
Zena W.
Pennsville, NJ
Love this stroller. I use it all the time when I go out shopping. It is light and compact. The best part is my sins car seat connects to this stroller and my bigger jogging stroller. Very easy to push and maneuver around in small aisles.
Janet R.
I think this a great stroller, i got it on sale and so glad. Its easy to use i feel its light weight and closing it is so easy.
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
I like this stroller with the basket below and the canopy and adjustable positions. Very handy